life is a never ending circle but mine seem have changed

I was quite confused with the surprise thing but I went along with it. I helped Nick with his makeup and dipped my hand in black face paint and put it on his face. We heard someone playing 'Paranoid' by Black Sabbath on guitair and when we looked Annie was playing really well. Johnny looked surprised too.

Craig was speaking to one of the film directors and came back looking annoyed.

"Problem?" I asked as he came our way. I sat on Nick's lap.

"This is just the practice and we have to come later to film it when it's dark outside," I heard the boys groan from behind me. At least they could still go shopping with Annie and I.

"Do you play any instruments?" Warren asked me. I nodded slowly and stood up.

"Drums, Guitar, Keyboard and Vocals," I smiled back. The boys urged me to play on one of the spare Guitars so I did. I played 'Sweet Tooth' by Marilyn Manson. I hadn't played in ages so it felt great. I heard a few claps from behind me.

"All right boys! Take your places!" The manager shouted and me and Annie scurried to the side wing.

I loved the lyrics to sarcasm and I couldn't stop myself from singing along. Nick looked my way and smiled making my heart flutter.

"HOT TOPIC!" Annie yelled and ran to the store that was blasting knives and pens by BVB. I went to the back where the corsets and hellbunny dresses were. I almost freaked when I saw they were out of stock. Instead I bought an Escape The Fate T-shirt and paid for it.

"Amy! Over here!" Craig called me over and I headed over in their direction. I was lead to a small cafeteria for lunch by Nick. The rest of the group went to get some beer while we waited for the cheeseburgers to arrive. I looked to Nick to see him looking at me. I knew what wa going to happen and soon we leaned it to a kiss. Nick took my anger and sadness away and made me feel whole again. I felt a tear escape my eyes and I let it. I relaxed in his arms for a few minutes until everyone arrived with beer and the food arrived. I raised my head and we began to eat.

Once we had finished I saw a cake come our way. I raised an eyebrow.

"Who's birthday is it?" I asked confused. Everyone laughed.

"Yours silly!" Annie almost shouted. I checked the date with my phone and relised that it was my eighteenth birthday. I blushed with ignorance and laughed.

"How did you know it was my birthday?" I'd only known Annie for three weeks now. She beamed at me, pulsing with her everlasting energy.

"Because when you were at the hospital I checked out your birth certificate," I nodded. Nick gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Happy Birthday," I smiled a little and we began to cut the cake after they sang.

It was perfect and I felt completely happy for the first time in my life. It was an amazing feeling that burst out like fireworks unlike the sadness and depression I had kept bleeding within.

We had lots of beer - to much. I got drunk first followed by everyone else. When I get drunk I just get tired and feel sick 'cause I don't drink too fast. When Craig came up and forced his lips on mine I shoved him back angrily and glared at him.

"I LOVE you and in return I'm pushed away?" He spat. And I lost conscousness.

-following morning--

Ugh!

I groaned and lifted my head slowly but forcefully. I still recalled the pandemonium from last night and it made my fist gently tighten. Nick was laying on the bed and I was on the bathroom floor, my clothes soaked in beer. As I came to my senses I immedately pushed myself over the toilet seat and gagged. I was so hungover. I could feel eyes on me. I took a shuddering breath and felt Nick's arms around me.

"Annie made breakfast that'll help your hangover," I hesitated before getting up and going in the direction of the kitchen, avoiding all eye contact with Craig.

I could hardly eat breakfast so I pretended to eat more. After taking a steamy shower I felt loads better. I got out and wrapped a towel around me and went to get some clothes. Nick was behind me. I turned around and he pulled me into a deep kiss. I held my towel closer and kissed him back. I loved him so much it could drive me crazy.

"I love you," I whispered, looking into his beautiful eyes. He smiled, staying in our embrance.

"Love you too," he replied and left me to get changed. I wore my new Escape the Fate t-shirt and black skinny jeans. I made my makeup quite dark and went out and had an apple for breakfast.

Johnny and Annie were laughing on the couch when I called her over. She reluctantly got up and drove me to the Diner. Today, we were quitting.

Jackson looked at us as if we had a monkey on face. We left straight after and went to buy the boys some coffee.

That's when he showed up.

That's when I got lost.