idyllic

There is a a young girl that sits beside her windowsill and gazes upon the other children playing ball outside as she stays indoors, with her lips sealed closed however— when no peering eyes are looking, she screams

There is a a young girl that sits beside her windowsill and gazes upon the other children playing ball outside as she stays indoors, with her lips sealed closed however— when no peering eyes are looking, she screams. Whether that is turning up the music through her headphones and singing the lyrics at three in the morning or running around stores singing songs that make her receive judgemental stares from passerby.

She is used to sealing her mind shut with her doubts and fears, grey eyes cold and freezing like a December morning with mildew and fog present. She's still the same girl that screams curses when her hair doesn't braid the way she wants it to, she's still the same person that walks into doors and lampposts. But for now, she's loud. She'll scream and scream as she enjoys being heard.

Curls bunched into a ponytail, her grey eyes warm at the sight of messages on her phone— the familiar warmth of having someone despite spending her entire life with her lips sealed shut and her presence indoors. She'll get herself into awkward situations and insist on embarrassing herself for the mere entertainment of it all; but as long as it makes someone giggle, she doesn't really care.

She creates the perfect picture of a good schoolgirl, all of her studies completed and packed away neatly. She yearns for a life where she can let go— run down dangerous alleyways at midnight and jump off of brick walls and gets scrapes and blood on her knees. Instead, she's frozen in time as a student who never dares to step out of her boundaries. Never dipping her toes into the water.

She's shy— and she likes to think it's sweet and endearing, but she has half the mind to know that when someone doesn't act the way she anticipated, she's intrigued. She's the epitome of an innocent girl, daisies tucked away in her hair as those around her make remarks about how well behaved and disciplined she is. The desperation for something new adds something  to the regular routine of stumbling over her words with a flushed face or her lips being too far sealed to open her mouth and say something, anything.

She, like a burning star, will be her own demise in the end. She burns bright, light scorching her own steel eyes, but she will eventually be put out by the pitter patter of rain. She'll continue to live her life in the shadows of other planets— but when she comes out to play, she hopes that she can burn bright enough to catch the eyes of a passerby.

She leaves, and comes again. But when she leaves, she knows she will return— brighter than ever.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

BRENNALAWFUL GOODINFP-T
NOVEMBER 9 SCORPIO

SAGITTARIUS RISING + LIBRA MOON

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

hello !! this is lowkey AWFUL but expresses how i just want to go feral one day. hi i hope u enjoyed dis doe !! this is a challenge made by TDOROKI !!where u write about yourself as an oc  and it was so fun but. i apologise for da sucky writing i whipped this up after waking up so spare me thank u