Classes

Once Transfiguration  was done you packed your things and got ready for your next class. "Y/n." You heard Draco's voice. 'No no no..' you thought not wanting to deal with him. 'Come on y/n! Just...I don't know! Treat him like a kid?!' You turned around and smiled. "Yeah Draco?" You said in response, "You said that you think that your next class is Potions, check." He said standing next to you.

"If it isn't you're going to be late." You said pulling your schedule out to look at your classes. 'Please don't say it's potions! I love Draco but he- I just don't want to hear his comments..' You looked at it, "oh, so I do." You said a bit annoyed that Draco would get what he wants. You looked at him, he was smiling, "Well we better get going, Snape isn't going to like it if we're late." He said getting a move on to the class.

You followed him surprised he didn't go with his gargoyle friends. You two made it to class quickly, "if anyone asks, just say you got lost and I helped you." He said walking away to his seat. 'Can't have a say in anything right now.' You frowned and walked over to your seat. Getting everything ready you saw Harry and Ron were seated in front of you. You tried to relax but tensed up when the door to the classroom let out a bang.

"There will be no foolish wand waving or silly incantations in this class." Said Snape as he walked over to his stand quickly. "As such, I don't expect many of you to enjoy the subtle science and exact art that is potion making. However, for those select few." He added on looking at Draco, although he is seated farther from you, you know he is enjoying this. "who possess the predisposition, I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper in death." Snape looked at the rest of the class. His gaze looked over at your direction, you shivered not knowing he wasn't looking at you. "Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confidant enough to not...pay...attention."

You saw Hermione nudge Harry which prompted him to look up. Snape was clearly annoyed because Harry wasn't paying attention, "Mr. Potter. Our...new...celebrity. Tell me, what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?" You sat there and saw Hermione flick her hand up. A smile grew on your face since you knew she would always have an answer. To bad this question wasn't for her. Harry shrugs, this would lead into another question. "You don't know? Well, let's try again. Where, Mr. Potter, would you look if I asked you to find me a bezoar?" Once he was done Hermione shot her hand up and so did you, these were some items that you had to in your garden back home.

"I don't know, Sir." Harry said to answer Snap question. "And what is the difference between Monkshood and Wolfbane?" Snape said, you and Hermione both put your hands down knowing that Snape isn't going to call on you two. "I don't know, Sir." Harry said once again. Snape clearly was annoyed, "Pity. Clearly, fame isn't everything, is it, Mr. Potter?." He faces away from the class and began to write on the board. You took notes while hearing Draco snicker. Rolling your eyes you knew it was at Harry's failure to answer the questions.

You took notes and before you knew it, you were in the Great Hall doing homework. You sat with Ron and the others. You all worked and laughed. To bad Hermione wasn't all that into it. You shook it off and looked at a boy named Seamus is trying to use a spell on a cup. "Eye of rabbit, harp string hum. Turn this water, into rum." You would hear him say, 'is that even a spell? If so, does it actually work?' You looked at the boy as he shook his head as he tried it again.

Harry asked Ron, "What's Seamus trying to do to that glass of water?" Ron looked at Harry then the boy, "Turn it into rum. Actually managed a weak tea yesterday, before..." Ron said taking one last look at Seamus before going back to work. "Why would he want ru-" Before you could finish there was a loud boom. You looked over at the boy and started to laugh a bit since the cup exploded leaving the boy in shock, laughter faded as owls flew in. "Ah. Mail's here!" Ron said, owls flew and dropped parcels to students. You got a box and a letter.

You set it aside waiting to open it once you go to your dorm. "Hey, look! Neville's got a Remembrall!" You heard Seamus say. "Aren't those the balls that change color when you forget something or." You said to Harry since he was the closest to you. "I don't know Y/n." He said looking at the boy, "I've read about those. When the smoke turns red," Hermione said and the smoke then turned red. "it means you've forgotten something." She added on. You were right, thank god no one heard you just in case you weren't. "The only problem is, I can't remember what I've forgotten." Said Nevill. You chuckled, Harry tapped you, facing him he called for Ron.

"Hey, guys, somebody broke into Gringotts. 'Listen, Believed to be the work of dark witches or wizards unknown, Gringotts goblins, while acknowledging the breach, insist that nothing was taken. The vault in question, number 713, had in fact been emptied earlier that same day.' That's odd. That's the vault Hagrid and I went to." Harry said confused. You sat there trying to understand why or who would want to break into that vault. Ron looked at Harry and then you. "Yeah, odd. But right now, we have to get to flight practice Harry." He looked at you and asked. "Y/n, what about you?" You looked up at Ron, "I have to go to that class but I'll walk with Hermione." You said collecting your items.