Coming to your house

You got up pretty early around 6am and you had a shower got changed into this

And you got some coffee and just did some work on your laptop your door rand at 10am and your maid Mary answered the door and bought them through to your office where you were working (this is the room that has guns on the wall and various other w...

And you got some coffee and just did some work on your laptop your door rand at 10am and your maid Mary answered the door and bought them through to your office where you were working (this is the room that has guns on the wall and various other weapons)

Akira: "woah your house is massive your parents must be so rich"

Y/n: "oh no I made the money for this house and everything else"

Akira: "whaaaaaaat how"

Y/n: *explain company of your choice

Akira: "woah that's awesome violet"

Ryo: "so are you going to tell us how you knew me and everything else"

Y/n: "do any of you want a drink or something to eat I just need to finish up this last bit of work"

Akira: "yesss I'm starving"

Y/n: "Mary take them to the kitchen"

Mary led off ryo and akira whilst you finished it off your work and when you came down stairs Akira was stuffing a lot of chicken in his mouth you just giggled and they both turned your way

Y/n: "Thankyou Mary that'll be all"

Akira: "thanks violet that was so good"

Y/n: "can you quit calling me violet now I hate it"

Akira: "huh"

Y/n: "it's not my real name anyway let me tell you everything"

Y/n: "ok so when I was 8 I ran away to *random state in america* I found out my origins and how I used to be a witch I got trained by some lady with witchy powers and an assassin and then a few weeks ago I moved here to Japan for business and then I got bored so I decided to join your school"

Akira: "you joined my school because you were bored"

Y/n: "yeah I'd never gone to a real school before turns out it's not all amazing and I was going to quit but then I realised you Akira attended that school"

Akira: "how do you know me"

Ryo: "and me"

Y/n: "you know me too you just think I'm dead"

Ryo and akira just stared at you but then when they realised who you were their eyes widened and their jaws dropped

Ryo: "it cant be"

Y/n: "oh but it is"

Akira: "y-y/n?"

Y/n: "uh huh"

Both the boys jumped on you and hugged you so hard and you all fell on the floor