Chapter 8

So...after the cute encounter from earlier in the kitchen (^~^), we are now watching a movie (Fifty Shades of Grey jk jk) in the living room. We are watching "The Willoughbys"(I suggest you to watch this movie) and the boys are singing the song "I choose" by Alessia Cara that is from the movie. Fortunately, we memorized the lyrics because it is the fifth time we are watching the movie. I didn't mind since the boys loves the movie so I just let them be. After the song, I received a phone call. I looked at the boys and they are all focused in the movie. I just smiled and went a bit far away from them so they won't hear our conversation. I answered the phone call.

Y/N: Yes?

???: Ma'am?

Y/N: What is it Junho?

Junho: Ma'am... I think there is a hybrid infront of the gate of our building...

Y/N: So?

Junhee: What should we do, ma'am?

Y/N: What do we always do when we see a stray hybrid?

Junhee: ...we help them...?

Y/N: By?

Junhee: ...by giving them shelter and food...?

Y/N: There! Now you remember. Just feed him and bring him in. I'll take care of him tomorrow. I'm still with the boys. Can you give us time?

Junhee: Sure and Sorry ma'am...

Y/N: No it's okay. I'm not mad at you. I'm just a bit tired from the puffernickel last night.

Junhee: Oh I see ma'am. Take a rest.

Y/N: Thank you. Bye.

I ended the phone call since I didn't wanna talk too much. I think my jaw is gonna hurt.

I went back to the boys and sat on the couch again. It was almost at the end of the movie. I looked at the boys and from the look from their faces...I knew they were already sleepy but were still trying to fight the sleepiness just so that they could finish the movie. After a few minutes, the credits already appeared meaning the movie has finished. (I know even after some of the credits... a short part of the movie like the main characters do funny random stuffs so yeah)

Y/N: Boys, you gotta sleep now. Let me take you all to your room.

They changed to their hybrid form and jumped onto me. I went to each of their room and put them to each of their designated room and bed. I, aswell, went to my own room and slept since I'm still too tired. I am also going to the company tomorrow to visit the stray hybrid. I have to go there as early as possible. I also have to call a member that can take care of the boys for me. Urgh Imma just sleep now yall. A'ight!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I'm going to sleep now yall. Like literally I am. It's night time but it might take a long time for me to sleep...since I have insomnia. Don't copy me and never be like me. Yall gotta boost your immune system so sleep early. Stop with the Wattpad or watching BTS moans or reading BTS smuts. I know yall doing that cause don't worry I do that too😏😉. Other than that...I'm sorry if this chapter is short (like Jimin kidding kidding I love him [I'm still an OT7 fan yall]) I'm going to try and post another chapter so... goodbye yall. Mwah 😘