Chapter 3: First Day

───── ⋆⋅🍨⋅⋆ ─────

We usually like to plan ahead into our future, what we want to do with friends, what we're going to work in, where we're gonna live. The place we are living in right now, ends up being our one and only home. And sometimes, we like to think who we'll marry. That there's someone special for us out there. A soulmate.

As we drove to school, we talked about the things we wanted to do this school year. Some of them where in autum, some were in winter. I turned left as we pulled into the school parking lot. "Well hopefully, Elena finds a man. Sweetie it's just too depressing for us to go to parties and you're just at home reading and writing. Go out and have fun!" Margo insisted.

I sighed and laughed, "Margo, you know I'm not the type to think about guys, I don't do parties or get drunk. No man has been able to convince me to drink. It's not gonna happen. Unless I know they have good intentions. Otherwise, I'm not letting my heart out. I'm not weak, I'm just careful." I said as I looked for a spot to park. I parked my red mustang and we all got out.

They all looked at me. As we walked into school. We were greated by some of our friends. Daniel came up to me and kissed my cheek. "How are you doing? How was your trip in Italy?" He asked as he held my hand. We began walking around.

"Oh you know, it was the typical. My grandma trying to find me a boyfriend." I said as I rolled my eyes and laughed. He looked at me and laughed.

"You know Elena, if you need me to fly with you and pretend to be your boyfriend I'll do it" he said as he winked.

"Grazie amore. My grandma would very much appreciate that I'm not single." I said as I smiled. The first bell of the day rang. "Guys, we're meeting here for lunch after third alright?" I said. They all nodded and we went our separate ways.

~
As school came to an end, I waited by my car. Waiting for the girls to get here. I got inside the car and turned the engine on. I heard doors opening and I turned to see the girls. "How was your guy's first day?' I asked.

"It was okay,." They all said.

"Good" I added. I looked down in my car. "Shit." I added. "We have to stop by for some Gas." I said.

Margo gasped. "Can we go to the DX and see movie star boy?" Laura asked. I looked at them as I pulled out.

"Fine." I said. They all squealed. I laughed and shook my head.

First days are never like you expect. You expect more action. Instead you get a boring moment. But those moments are the ones that count. Moments where nothing happens. Moments before everything changes...