𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽ℴ𝓇'𝓈 𝒩ℴ𝓉ℯ

Hey dearies
Thanks for checking out this book, I hope you will have a great time reading it.

DEDICATION
This fictional work is dedicated to the Almighty Creator of the Universe, Yahweh Elohim.
I would also like to dedicate it to my family who has tolerated my Wattpad addiction lately and to you currently reading this book.

COPYRIGHT
All Rights Reserved at Amyirechi
I take full ownership of the ideas in this book and please do not plagiarize.

DISCLAIMER
I might be uploading cast chapter of the characters in this book but I want to make it known that I do not own any photos or graphics that would be shown in the future except otherwise indicated. Also the places and some events that may be mentioned are possible places in Nigeria.

ABOUT BOOK

THE SHAM BRIDE' is a tale of love, wealth, lies and deception involving the lives of three people. One man, two women and a sudden twist on the wedding day.
Doris Okpara is an upcoming actress whose dream has always been to make it to stardom and find her prince charming too, she gets her prince charming at the cost of her dreams and a sweet lie but what happens when Dorine comes back into her sister's life to take what rightfully belongs to her.

ABOUT AUTHOR

I'm Amyirechi on Wattpad
Amyirechi on Instagram and on Twitter too.
I'm a daughter in a family of six, and an undergraduate.

If you want to know more about my personal life you can dm.

Thanks for reading, please vote and comment on this book as you read. If you also love it so much then try sharing with your friends and followers, it doesn't take much only a click on the share button.

Xoxoxo
Signs out🙋.