Part-1 Chapter-1

Lee Lee keeps pacing from one end to another.  It has been six hours since Yang You went into labor.  The sun has risen and still he is waiting.  The lady doctor walks out wiping her sweat and removing her gloves.  She looks tired but smiles at Lee Lee.  Lee Lee is anxious.  He wants to know if Yang You is well.  "You have another daughter now," says the lady doctor.  Lee Lee is happy and over the moon.  He loves daughters and wants another.  He got it.  But, he still was tensed.  "How is my wife?" He asked the doctor.  "She is weak but will be okay.  You can see her once she os brought to the room," the doctor said, walking away.

Right then, his phone rang.  Two little children tried to speak at the same time over phone.  "Daddy, how is mommy doing?  Do we have a little sister or a little brother?  When can we come and see our sibling?". The questions were a plenty.  Suddenly, there is a coarse voice.  "Lee Lee, how are things there?" his mother Lee Meng asked.  "Mom, child is born.  Mother and daughter are fine,"Lee Lee proudly replies.  Lee Meng is so happy.  She thinks to herself.  "I will teach music to this baby.". She immediately blesses her son and his young family and promises to visit him with his first two children in the evening.  Lee Lee is happy and hangs up the phone.

The nurse walks out with a newborn wrapped in a beautiful towel.  Lee Lee holds his daughter for the first time.  He is over the moon.  He looks at the baby face.  The child looks a lot like him.  He thinks to himself.  "I will love her for life."  But, he is still worried.