Shi? (3)

I'm gonna say this now, I'm not the best writer so sorry if this is confusing

Izuku's POV

After Uraraka asked that question I froze. I logged out and threw my phone across the room (hes sitting on his bed). It bounced off the wall and landed at the edge of my bed. (Layout of room is the photo above) I start to hear foot steps running down the hall and stopping infront my door. Theres a knock at my door before it opens. Shi walks into my room with a worried expression.

No ones pov

After Shinsou opens dekus door he stands in the door way for a minute. Shinsou slowly walked up to deku, after about a minute he makes it to deku. "Can I touch you?" Shinsou asks carefully. Deku simply nods his head, as soon as deku nods shinsou gives his a hug. Deku starts crying into shinsous shoulder, Then a shit ton of sounds come from dekus phone which has a crack at the upper right corner, Deku jumps when his phone starts to go off. Shinsou let go of deku, walked over grabbed dekus phone, put it on silent and went back to hugging deku. By now deku was full on sobbing.

1 hour later
(Still no ones pov)

"Is he okay?" A male voice slightly startled the sleep deprived teen. "I'm not sure, but can you please tell me what happend to him! It would be so much easier to comfort him if I knew why he is like this!" Shinsou whisper-yelled trying not to wake up the greenete. The teen and other male walk out the room closing the door behind them. "Fine, if you really want to know.... but be prepared, it isnt the best..." the older male stated with a worried and strict voice.

With the group chat

PoolFloaty: did I say something wrong?

GtgFast: I'm sure he just had some thing to do!

RockHard: Is it just me or does anyone else think something is wrong with deku

PikaPikaBitch: Guys think about this for a sec

AuxCord: You can think?!

JohnCena: ^

Furry: ^^

BakuBitch: ^^^

The list went on for a bit

PikaPikaBitch: haha very funny, but come on. The first time we had that swimming lesson deku has so much fun! Then we went to the beach and he was fine just didnt swim. Now if it requires him to touch water he backs out. I mean we had to make noodles for him cause he refused to be by the water.

GayFrogs: he has a point.

Bakubitch: His mom used to invite my mom and me over every week end for dinner, out of no where she just stopped.

TapeKink: Bakugou you are still walking home right?

Bakubitch: ya why?

TapeKink: Dont you live close to him? You should go check on him!

Bakubitch: fine

5 minutes later

PoolFloaty: What's wrong explodi? It doesnt take that long to get to his house

RockHard: You okay bakubro?

BakuBitch: His apartment is Vacant....

IcyThot: Bakubitch Is Midoriya's moms name Inko?

BakuBitch: ya why?

IcyThot: ...

BakuBitch: WE DONT HAVE ALL NIGHT ICYHOT

Furry: ^

PoolFloaty" ^^

GtgFast: ^^^

PikaPikaBitch: ^^^^

AlienKween: ^^^^^

IcyThot: Look at the news from 2 months ago..

TBC!!!!!