Chapter 2

Chapter 2

It was 4:20pm and Addison and Dixie were relaxing at their secret hide out. They were discussing about how they would look if they were guys instead of girls. Addison and Dixie always talked about these kind of things because they find it interesting how it could have change their whole life if one little detail was different about them.

''Hey Addy, do you think we would still be friends if we were both guys?'' Dixie asked Addison. ''I'm not sure Dix, but I think even if we were guys we would somehow find our way to each other." They both sat up from the bright green grass, and leaned on the mossy, rock that was grounded strongly into the dirt. They were facing each other looking deeply into each other's eyes.

While Addison was focused on staring into Dixies eyes Dixie slowly scraped a small clump of moss from the rock they were leaning on. Dixie was trying so hard to not smile, and completely ruin the scheme she had thought of in her head. She knew she couldn't hold back the smile much longer so she quickly chucked the moss at Addison then swiftly backed up from Addison, trying to not get moss thrown at herself as well. "DIXIE JANE D'AMELIO!" Addison shouted.

The next second Addison was charging at Dixie who seemed to be laughing head off. When Addison found herself in front of Dixie she noticed that Dixie had obliviously stumbled into the middle of their hide out area which had a pond, a smirk grew on Addison's face, as the girl laughing eventually started to catch her breath.

"Why are you smirking?" Dixie asked. "WHATS THAT BEHIND YOU!" Addison shouted. "Wha-"Dixie said while turning around. Addison cut her off as she pushed the D'amelio into the water, causing the raven haired girl to sequel. Addison jumped back from the pond trying to dodge the splash of water, which came from the impact of Dixie being pushed in. "You're extremely lucky that it's not that time of the month!" Dixie called out. "AHHAHHAAHA, you just got drenched!" exclaimed Addison.

"Well are you at least going to come in? The waters nice." Dixie stated. "Ok fine just because it's hot outside." Addison quickly took off her jumper and leaped into the pond causing the water to splash Dixie. The only reason they hopped in layered because it was still a public place anyone could end up encountering them.

About 30 or so minutes later they were almost ready to leave, until Addison's phone started ringing. She quickly picked it up after Dixie gave her consent to withhold their conversation. Addison took the phone and help it up to her ear. Dixie watched as Addison face changed. It was not a good change. As soon as Addison put the phone down tears started rushing down her face, immediately Dixie hugged Addison, letting Addison fall in to Dixies embrace. "Addy, what happened?" Dixie whispered into Addison's ear.

"Dixie I can't go home tonight." Addison said, as if she were broken. Dixies gut dropped as she realised what may have happened, she assumed that her intuition was right. So Dixie just hugged her tighter, rubbing her back. "Addison you can stay at my place ok." Dixie said with a soft calming tome in her voice. Hoping to sooth Addison. "Ok" Addy said. Thoughts started rushed into Dixies head 'what if I were to kiss her right now? Oh wait I can't do that she likes Bryce! She kind of cute when she cries though... DIXIE NO don't think about that she's hurt and she need help. Ok Dixie get out of your own head you lunatic! Ok by head!' Then Dixie brought herself back to reality.

Five minutes later Dixie told Addison that they should probably head home. After they made it home safely, they found themselves sitting in a comfortable silence on Dixie's bed. "I'm going to get you something to eat, ok Addy" Dixie softly said. "It's ok I'm not hungry." Addison said. "Oh ok, but I will bring you something anyways because you still need to at least try and eat something ok?" Dixie said. Addison gave a slight nod in agreement. Dixie came back with two bowls of noodles, and handed on to Addison and sat the other on her lap.

After they ate, or at least attempted to, Dixie found Addison asleep in her arms. "Good night Addy" Dixie whispered. Dixie had gotten no reply, but was still satisfied with the results of Addison actually being asleep.

A few minutes later Dixie was startled by her bedroom door swinging open. Once the door was open Dixie noticed Charli who was happily dancing to the renegade song, soon the door was quickly closed once Charli noticed Addison was sleeping. Addison shifted in Dixies arms, but wasn't awoken by the disturbance. "Seriously Charli!" Dixie unhappily muddled under her breath.

(Charli's pov)

So I noticed Dixie had come home already, without even greeting me! I was very annoyed. Like I mean I'm her sister, she should greet me, or at least text me a 'hi'. But no I was left pondering to myself on why she didn't greet me. "Rude much" I thought. So I came up with a great plan to get back at her. After doing many equations I came up with the perfect plan. Ok so it would be too polite to knock on her door, and it would be a bit too dramatic to come down through the ceiling, yeet fog bombs everywhere and then renegade my heart out, so I grabbed my boom box and did the other alternative I came up with. I chucked on some sunglasses, a backwards hat, and play renegade on my boom box. I walked out of my room then busted through Dixies door and started to renegade. A few moments later I see Addison in her arms with a tear stained face. I quickly backed away then shut the door. While heading back to my room I felt my checks go strawberry red. "Yikes" I uttered under my breath.

Also sorry Idk why it keeps underlining the word "Ok"