Ch. 3

It was Iruma's second day of school. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping and Iruma just witnessed the destruction of school property and it wasn't even noon yet.

Iruma and Asmodeus were just on their way to collect their studying material. Asmodeus walked a step behind Iruma, gazing down at him with the usual affection as Iruma listed off what they would be studying.

"The Basics of Demons. The Incantations of Drugs . . . The Art of Torture . . ."
'The hell is this?'

"What delightful, yet practical skills!" Asmodeus cheerily commented. Iruma sweat dropped.

"Uh . . . Yeah . . ."

They reached the Distribution Room, but hesitated to walk in. It sounded like there was a commotion going on in there.

"RRROOOOOOOOLLLL RRRRRRING!!!"

That hesitation saved them as the doors burst open and something rolled out passed them, striking some stacked boxes.

A gremlin-looking girl burst out of the pile, beaming and cheering. "Strike! Ahahahaha~!"

Iruma ran up to her, concerned. "Are you okay!?"

"You can't, darling! Don't talk to her . . ." Asmodeus tried to stop Iruma and cradled him to his chest. Iruma looked up at him with confusion written on his face. Asmodeus flushed a bit and Iruma looked back down at the girl. She stared up at him with stars in her eyes, looking excited. 

Then she lunged up at Iruma and pulled him out of Asmodeus's grasp.

"I'm Clara! My right foots name is Conner! My left foots name is Murph! Sorry! I came to get my materials! But I want a bit overboard and struck! Wanna pile things up and go Ka-bam? It's fun! Hey! You're pretty cute! Ah, here's a candy!" She handed him a piece of candy.

Then she whipped around and began to re-stack the boxes. "Watch! I'll do it again!"

Asmodeus pulled Iruma back into his arms and leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"That's Valac Clara. A rather infamous weirdo. No one gets near her cause she'll lead them to trouble. Though, there are some curious ones. You mustn't get close to her, my love!"

Asmodeus's breath tickled Iruma neck and caused the tips of his ears to go red. Iruma looked up at him with embarrassed eyes and the look made Asmodeus flush and he quickly released Iruma. 

"Sure, Azu-kun."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How did this happen . . ."

The boys stood outside, watching Clara roll around in the grass. Iruma had her on a leash.

"It couldn't be helped, we got thrown out with her. . ." Asmodeus sighed

"Iruma-chi! Azu-Azu! What'll we play!?" Clara called out.

'Iruma-chi?'

'Azu-Azu . . .'

Suddenly a pile of . . . stuff appeared behind her.

"I've got lots! Morning star flail! Munch-Munch picture book! Bloody collapsed household set!"

She abruptly turned around and began to set a game up.

"It's decided! Lets play house!" She hummed.

Asmodeus leaned down and whispered. "Darling, lets run!"

"B-but . . ."

Clara turned around, smiling, and held up a sign labeled DOG