The Isle -Virgil

The dark ally hides Virgil's body from view of passersby on the street. If someone were to look close they might just be able to make out the shape of the boy but the people of the Isle rarely bothered. Virgil's coat also helped. The random patches of purple and white thread help brake up his figure. Not that it mattered at the moment, the shady street only has two occupants and both are focused on their argument.

" I would win based on the fact that I have a grater velocity and more stamina. I also have a knife." One reasoned. He is a tall lean brunet with  alarming yellow eyes. He is Logan Brimstone son of Hades. Logan is wearing black cargo pants, a blue collared shirt with the sleeves ripped of at the elbows, a black work vest, a black tie he stole from one of the Lefou kids and finger-less work gloves. His brunet hair at the moment is held back with a pair of tinted googles but Virgil knew that once the sun rose Logan would move them over his Photo-sensitive eyes. He had inherited his father's eyes which are intended for the gloom of the underworld.

" I don't care how fast you are. I'm stronger. I would knock you out with a single punch." The other snapped back. Unlike the other this one is built like an ox. Not quite as tall but large and muscular. His black hair is shoulder length and greasy. His eyes are one red and one green. Janus (deceit) Cobra son of Jafar and the Evil Queen. Half of his face is covered in scars were his father had cut him. He is wearing black leather pants, a yellow sleeveless shirt and a brown vest. He also is wearing a fadora he stole from one of the d'evil kids. 

"Not if you can't land one." Logan taunted.

"Wanna see about that..." Virgil interrupts before Deceit can finish

" I could have killed both of you by now." The two Boys turned to the ally in alarm. Logan's hand fell to his knife hilt and Deceit lowered into a fighting stance. They relaxed as they got a good look at the boy.

"Virgil don't do that, are you trying to get killed?"

Virgil smirks as he steps into the street. He lowers the hood of his jacket  to reveal light brown hair that fades into to a dark purple. His hair falls into his black eyes. Virgil has sharp features and is skinny. With his jacket he is wearing torn black pant with lots of chains and zippers. He is also bare foot. If Virgil didn't slouch all the time he'd be nearly as tall as Logan.   

"Maybe, maybe not." Virgil's smirk falls a hair. "Anyway if you losers are done it's almost dawn and one of us has school in the morning."

"I gather that you are referring to me.  Seeing as Deceit hasn't attended since primary and you never go any more, which leaves the question why don't you... Is that one of the Madusa girls?" Logan notices a short girl with red hair walking slowly towards them. Virgil quickly flicks his hood up and both Logan and Deceit fall naturally into there fighting stances.

"What do you..." Deceit gets cut off by a squeaky off pitch voice. A voice that sounds like a strangled mouse. A voice that belongs to one of Madam Madusa's girls.

"Umm. JR, and Gaston2 want to speak with you..." Carla or Mordana. Virgil couldn't keep them straight. States shakily.

"Why?"Logan asks quickly

"I don't know I just was told to arrange a meeting." The girls breathing increases.

"The warehouse on second in one hour." Virgil tells her. 

The three watch as she scrambles away.

"If Gaston2 hadn't claimed her she'd be dead." Logan states disappointedly

"Oh it was Carla."Deceit stats out loud  

"of course it was Carla, she has a birth mark on the left side of her neck and a wart on the top right of the left hand and..." Logan starts ranting.

"What do you think the two brutes want, V?" Virgil tunes Logan out in favor of answering Deceit's question. 

"I wish I knew."