Chapter 30

It was the week before Christmas before another hell would break loose in the small town of Greendale

It was the week before Christmas before another hell would break loose in the small town of Greendale. After the recent events that have happened, I tend to be more alert than ever, signing the Book of the Beast, I think was the worst decision I've done.

I laid onto Nick's chest as I heard his heartbeat and chest rise up and down bringing me a sense of comfort. We were spending as much time as possible for the past few days since today is the day he leaves for the holiday.

"Do you have to go?" I say softly with a pout as I turn my head up to look at him. Despite me losing my free will, I still do have a sense of humanity only for those that I care about more than ever.

"Yes, unfortunately, I do. But don't worry I'll be at the Unholy lands for the holiday and I'll be coming back as soon as possible" Nick tells me as he placed a kiss on the top of my head making me smile a bit as I laid my leg across his being more closer to him. I'm glad my mom trusts us well enough to not barge in our room every minute.

"Yeah..there's always astral projecting or of course our rings," I say still feeling a bit bummed on him leaving as I touched my black rose ring.

Things haven't changed between us, only for the better. Although I'm pretty much like the anti-Christ, Nick still cares about me. Although I lied to him about that part of me being Lucifer's daughter in the beginning I eventually told him on the day after signing the book of the Beast. Nick, The Spellmans, and Ms. Wardwell now know who my father is but are willing to keep it a secret for now. But my speculations on Ms. Wardwell are right, she's definitely not who she seems. The dark aura in her, I can feel it and it sickens me but who am I to judge if the darkness in me is almost the same as hers.

"I'm thankful for the magic rose you gave me, it really is like the one from the Beauty and the Beast," I tell trying the lighten up the mood a bit as we look at the rose in the jar that was glowing lively on the table I have in my room.

"Well I'm glad you did and thank you for the bracelet, I'm always going to keep it on" He told me.

It was soon time for Nick to leave as we were outside my house. My mom stood next to me as we watched him.

"Bye Nick take care okay," I say with a smile and he nodded as he walked closer to me.

"I will, and you too okay," He said and I nodded as he placed a kiss on my lips and also bid goodbye to my mom as his soon retreating figure began disappearing in the fog.

"Come on let's go inside," My mom told me with a smile as she wrapped her arms around my shoulder and we head back inside our house. My mom was hugging me and giving me some small talk before I had gone to my room to try to take a nap. As I so desperately wanted to sleep, I was suddenly interrupted.

Sabrina pops in my room asking to do a Séance to contact her mother, that was the first thing she said to me. I had threw a pillow at her as I just wanted ro rest but she pleaded to me which I ended up agreeing to.