Disclaimer

H E L L O 'WARM GRATITUDE'

I made this book specifically for you guys, of how much support and love you guys have shown through those years for my published books and how you guys encouraged me to do more; and warn me about the mistakes and grammar errors I have in those books.

Though I'm currently publishing two other books, I will try my best to edit the already completed ones; so please be patient with me, and if you guys didn't know, English isn't my first language so that's why you find errors that might disturb you sometimes.

So please go ahead and send me feedbacks about what you generally think, I want to hear your thoughts.

So after I'd gone through that, I want you guys to read this book, and I'll be updating twice a week, sometimes three times a week if I reached the end of this book's sequel; yes, this book is already finished, but I'm being a little slow in updating every chapter.

D I S C L A I M E R
Copyright © 2022

All Rights Reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without express permission from the author. However, the author explicitly does not own the rights to the image on the book cover. All credits goes to the owner.

This is a work of fiction. Names, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

W A R N I N G

THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE STORY!

This story is intended for mature audiences due to its sexual content, language, violence and pictures. Therefore, it may not be appropriate for all audiences. If you are faint of heart or do not respect the opinion of others, please do not continue. The author's view on certain 'taboo' subjects have been expressed in this story and if you believe that you might disagree or be offended then please do not continue. Due the mature content of this story, reader discretion is advised.
If any of you aren't fond of such category, then please exist this book and stop here.  The mention of blood, rape, sexual assaults and torture is expressed in this book.

Though the ending my be disturbing, I promise there will be a sequel I'm currently working on.

C O P Y R I G H T

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
No form of this story may be copied or translated. If  seen work in any other platform than wattpad and on any other profile than SheenTheAuthor, please be sure to let me know by reaching for me via DM or by emailing Wattpadcecilia.111@hotmail.com.

  I N F O R M A T I O N

Began: 15th of Jul, 2022

Ended:     

C H A R A C T E R S

C H A R A C T E R S —