15

Previously: "I don't want you..," Clara said while looking at Camila.

ALL of them widened their eyes, shock was evident in their faces, especially Lauren after Clara said it.

Camila kind of expected this but she was holding her tears, "I—I understand..," her voice is trembling when she replied.

Lauren was still frozen in her feet now looking at her mom, disappointment in her face. How can her mother said it to her woman? She's the one who said that she had to follow her heart and find a woman who can accept all of her flaws now that she found the woman, she didn't like it? What the hell?!!! 

"I-I guess—I-I'll be back later—t-to check you," and she turn her back, now jog off outside the room, she was suffocating and needed to get out.

"WHAT THE FUCK MOM!?" Lauren finally said after Camila left, "how can you say it to her?! Fuck!" and she went out following Camila.

Clara is still confused, what have she'd done? "did I say something wrong?" she asked to the people who still in the room.

Dinah was the first to recover from the shock, she nod as answer.

"What did I say?"

"That you don't want her auntie."

"What? I didn't mean it that way! I wanted to say is that I don't want her to hurt my baby," she explained.

Dinah face palmed, "auntie, we all too confused, but you know you said it the wrong way."

"Oh no, now I understand why she cried."

And they all nod.

"What will my baby say?"

And Ally answered, "she was pissed, of course, Camila is the only one who broke Lauren's walls, Lauren was like, well devastated after what happened to you auntie, when we opened up to her about your condition she started to shut us off again, she was like a hungry wild wolf, a lion, after meeting Camila she is now a puppy."

And the two nodded in agreement.

"Well Camila was a good woman then."

"Yes she is auntie," Normani replied, "and she truly loved Lauren."

Dinah continued, "she make Lauren all jelly and she's your saviour."

"Oh no..."

And the three sighed.

LAUREN caught Camila in the lounge, she saw her crying, "Camz..," and she approach her and pull her into her arms, tightening her embrace, "I'm sorry..."

"I-It's okay Lo, I-I understand—I-I am okay..."

"You're not," and she saw her having a panic attack, "fuck!" and she rub her arms, "breathe Camz, breathe with me, I will not leave you, I don't care anymore, I will not leave you, okay? You hear me Camz?" and she saw her nod, "good, good..," and she rock her, calming her down.

ALL of them jump when the door opened harshly. They saw Lauren, still angry.

"Can you give us a moment please? And take Camz shift for an hour DJ."