Chapter 7 Decaf

Third pov

Marinette didn't see Grace again for the upcoming two weeks.

Not that she thought much about it, she had stalker problems to think about.

The three oldest Wayne boys seemed to have found her interesting.

Now Tim seemed to have made himself at home permanently on one of the tables at her work.

Dick and Jason just showed up whenever she was out. At least their popping up is spontaneous.

At least the cocky guys constantly wanting her attention quietly backed away whenever they are around.

So that's a plus.

And they actually backed off when she snapped at them for flirting with Charlie.

To be fair, Jason had just laughed while Dick ruffled her hair.

"So shorty, what are you planning on?" Jason had his feet on the table Marinette was currently trying to look over her sketches on.

She pushed his shoes to the side. "Not that it's any of your buisness, but I'm trying to finish these." She grumbled.

It was a jacket that she'd been trying to get the stitching right on for over a week. The problem was that she didn't have anything she could put it on to see how it looks.

Then, just as Tim plopped down by the table with Dick it hit her.

"Since you three insist on stalking me I'm going to need someone to try the clothes i make." She stated.

The three brothers shared amused looks.

"And why would we do that?"

"Well Tim. I'm glad you asked. You will do it because i don't appreciate having stalkers so either you help me or you can count on every cup of coffee you have in the bakery will be decaffeinated." Marinette smiled.

******************************************************************

Jason laughed. The kid gotta have balls of steel to threathen them.

"Whatever you say tiny."

She scowled at him before waving over the waitress for the check. She'd had a sandwich and a soda before Tim, Dick and Jason plopped down at her table.

"Check please."

The very nervous waitress brought the check and Marinette gave her a good tip. The poor kid looked about ready to pass out just for being in the same place as Don Bruce Wayne's sons.

"Seriously. I do not appreciate stalkers." She talked while putting away her things. "Don't think i won't know if you follow me."

She left them behind without a glance.

Still she could feel them smirking at her back.

Time skip

**************************************************************************

Jason watched the room.

The Batcave was always filled with people. Both the kind that know what they do and the ones that don't.

And on rare occasions trouble makers.

Dick had his arms around two pretty women and was flirting away.

Jason smirked, they always fall for Big Wing's charm.

One of the guards signaled to him from the entrance that there was another ass-kisser on his way to ask for help.

This one had already met them and now got to talk to Timmy.

He snickered. Few people found Tim intimidating, their own problem really. Kid is one of the scariest fuckers he knows.

Thinking about scary fuckers...

Jason wondered where Damian had found himself for the night. Kid could hop from bar to bar every night of the week.

He does plan to give the kid a call later. See if he can get him in on the Marinette train. He's pretty sure Baby Bat would like her.

They'd wait to tell B though, the man probably knows anyways.

It's short i know. I'm sorry for that but sadly I'm having difficulty with what to write.

Anything you guys would like to see?

Oh, i have officially had my first macaroons ever and they were amazing :)

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)