Six:

Sitting in history it can't go slow enough, Trig is next. I woke up this morning in my own bed. I've decided that the whole thing was just a dream... A dream that had very, very real feelings which I have a really vivid memory of. Every time I look back up at the clock another five or even ten minutes has passed. The bell rings and I jump. I slowly grab my stuff and walk across the hall. I walk past Harry and Mr. Malik who are talking. Harry's wearing a white shirt so you can see all his tattoos through it. Harry points to Zayn, "Remember when you got that microphone tattoo? " Zayn laughs, "Oh yeah, after the five of us got wasted and ended up singing karaoke at that gay bar. That was epic. " He points to Harry's wrist, "How about that padlock right there? " Harry nods, "When we got drunk and got locked in that tattoo parlor piercing place. Hey do you remember what else we got that night? " Zayn glances at me for a spit second, "Vibrating tongue rings. I actually used mine for the first time last night. " I stop moving for a moment, "Shit! " I mutter under my breath. Harry looks back at me and smiles, "Did she like it? I haven't used mine yet but I want to. I want to make Toni scream my name all night. " Him and Zayn laugh. Zayn nods, "Oh yeah she loved it. She was calling me daddy. But of course I also had a little something to do with that. " I cover my face with my hands, oh no, oh no. Please bell ring now. The bell rings and Harry comes to sit by me. Mr. Malik sits down at his desk, "So, tomorrow is a senior late day. You guys don't have to be at school until after lunch. Now, I'm going to hand out a worksheet partner up and we'll go over it. " Of course Harry is my partner. We finish in about ten minutes, "So. The guys and I are going out tonight. Then we're gonna meet up at my place and play a bit of poker. Are you in? It's gonna be really fun. " I lean in closer in a teasing way, "Who all is gonna be there? " He kisses my forehead, "Louis, " my nose, "Niall, " my cheek, "Liam... And me, " he leans in to kiss my lips. Mr. Malik clears his throat, "Mr. Styles please keep your lips to yourself. " Harry starts to slowly lean back. I look at Mr. Malik grab Harry's face and kiss him as Zayn watches. I let his soft pink lips linger on mine for a second. "What time are you meeting up at your place for poker? " He smiles at me, "Eleven, so... Midnight. " I grab his hand, "Ok, I'll be there. "

Sitting at home is making me anxious. It's six o'clock and I already finished my homework and I'm just waiting for Calum and Luke to get here. We're all working together on a project for chemistry. The doorbell rings and I run downstairs to answer it. Luke and Calum are best friends, they're families moved to America from Australia together. We go up to my room and start talking about some details of the project. After a while we have a pretty good basis. I look at my clock it's over half past ten o'clock. "Good work guys. It's kinda late so you two should probably go before my brother says so. " They both get up and I hug them. I walk them down to the door and they step outside, "Bye Luke. Bye Calum, see you tomorrow. " They wave and walk off into the darkness to Calum's car. I run back up to my room and look in my closet, "Ok, poker night with the guys. How do I dress for that? " I'm pretty sure this is gonna have drinking, so if I get drunk I at least want to look good. I put on a short blue skirt, with black leggings, and a tight blue v-neck half shirt that zips in the front. I brush my hair and style it a little. I put on a touch of makeup, I mean I am gonna be around a bunch of guys. I rub on some lip gloss, spray on a touch of perfume, grab my black wedges and sit down on my bed. Waiting makes me so anxious, especially if I'm waiting to do something with Harry. I can't do this sober. My dad keeps alcohol in his office.

I sneak down the hall and turn the door knob but it doesn't budge. I run my hand along the doorframe until I reach the spare key he keeps up there. I open the door, put the key back, and lock it behind me. I go under his desk to the little mini fridge and pull out a couple beers. I open it and take a sip. Ugh it tastes so bad. I drink some more and make a face. I take down the rest quickly and gag. I pour some of the vodka on his table into a cup and chug it. "Snooping in dad's office? Come on Toni. " I turn around and see Dre and Jamal come out from behind two curtains on either side of the room. "What-what are you two doing? " They both look at each other and hide beer cans behind their backs, "Nothin'. What about you? " I push my empty can into the trash and slip the other behind my back, "Nothin'. " Dre nods, "Ok... What on earth are you wearing Toni? " I look down at myself, "I dunno, why's Jamal have a beer? He's fifteen. " Dre shrugs, "Touché. But why do you have one? You're seventeen. " I look at the door and start covering my tracks, "Well that's just it. I don't have one. And neither does Jamal, and neither do you. I am studying with Harry, Dre, you're watching tv in the living room, and Jamal, you're playing Black Ops in your room. I didn't see you two, and you two didn't see me, ok? " They nod. I nod too and walk out without another word. I go downstairs but quickly Jamal follows me. "Hey Toni, can I talk to you? " I sit down at the kitchen table and so does he, "Shoot babe. What's up? " He fumbles with his jacket a little bit, "It's about girls... and about sex. " I sit up a little. "Ok. Maybe you should ask-" "I know, I should ask Dre but he's going to give me some bullshit. Besides I wanted to ask a girl. " I nod, "Mom. " He snorts, "I barely even know our mom. " I give him a look. "See! Right there, that mom look that says 'don't be that way' I've never gotten that from mom before. You're basically my mom Toni. " I can't argue with that. "Ok geek what's going on? Ask away, don't be afraid. " He takes a deep breath, "You've had sex before, haven't you? " I rub my arm with my hand, "Yes. But don't ask for details please. " He nods, "Don't worry. I'm good. " I look at the clock, it's almost eleven forty-five. "So what's your problem? " He frowns a little, "See, I really like this girl in some of my classes. We've been talking for a while and I asked her out but... She said that she will only be my girlfriend if we're gonna like have sex. " I grab his hand, "Awe baby. You can't date this girl. In my personal opinion you're too young but you're going to do what you want. My advice is do what you want, but to an extent. If you really like this girl and you think you're ready for sex go for it, but do it right. If you aren't ready then I'm sorry pancake but you're going to have to break it off with this girl. " He nods, "I was afraid of that. Thanks Toni. Love you. " We stand up and I kiss his head, "Ok, now go on and go upstairs. " He leaves and I slip out the door.

I pull up to Harry's house a little after midnight. I knock on the door and Louis opens it, "Toni! Hey, have a beer. " He hands me a beer bottle and I drink from it. Harry comes up and hugs me. We go to the basement and I sit down at the poker table. The room is dark other than a lamp next to Liam on an old bar island. "Hey guys. " They all smile and wave, Louis smiles, "Lads, since Toni actually made it and, I dunno about you mates but, I don't have much money we ought to make this game a touch more interesting. Strip poker. " I look at Harry and he shrugs, "Tommo, is this really necessary? I don't think Toni is comfortable. " I look at him, then around at all the guys. I grab my beer and chug it ignoring the disgusting taste, "I'm so in. Let's do this. " They all smile at me and Niall passes out the cards. After a few trades we start to place our bids. Liam puts up his hands, "Ok pause. Everyone take off your shoes and socks because that's chump change. I put up my pants. " I have four of a kind, that's not bad, "I'll call you Liam. " He smiles. Harry calls, Louis and Niall fold. Harry puts down his cards, "Flush. " Liam smiles, "You two better start stripping. Full house. " I nod, "Not bad. Now drop 'em ladies. Four of a kind. Come on take it off. " They both stand up and take off their pants. Louis looks at me, "Not bad. " I wink at him and look at Niall, "Come on Niall. Next hand. " He passes out the next cards, I have a straight. "I'll put in my leggings. " They all call with pants, (Harry folds) Liam calls with his shirt. They all go around, when it gets to me I have the highest. Then it goes to Liam, "Not so fast sweetheart Full house. " I stand up reach under my skirt, grab my leggings and pull them off. I sit down and drink my beer. "Next hand Harry. Louis another beer. " Over the next few hands Liam lost his: shirt, Niall lost his: pants, shirt, boxers, (he started using money) Louis also had to start using money and Harry lost his shirt. I rub my hand down Harry's stomach, "You know I love the way your skin feels? " Oh yeah I won all of the last few hands and every win I chugged a beer so... He smiles and kisses my neck. I kiss him and he rubs his hand up my thigh which hurts. "Get a room! " Harry looks up, "I have one upstairs. " He kisses me again. I look at my cards, I have a 10, 6, queen, king, and an ace of clubs. If I get a jack I'll have a straight flush. I put the 6 in, "I need one card Liam. " He hands me one and I look at it. Jack of clubs yess! I look at Liam he looks at me, "I'll put in my pants and my boxers plus thirty bucks. " Everyone folds, he looks at me, he's totally bluffing. I smile at him, "Well, I don't have thirty bucks so, I call and I'm gonna bet my skirt, my shirt... and... my bra. " They all look at me wide eyed, then they look at Harry. He looks at me, "Are you sure? " I nod and give Liam a smug smile. Liam puts thirty bucks on the table and motions to me, "Ladies first. " I raise an eyebrow and put down my cards, "Straight flush. " Everyone looks at Liam. "In honor of my little home in Wolverhampton, a royal flush for my queen. " My smug look fades and my eyebrow drops. I stand up and look at Liam, he has a big smile on his face. Everyone has a big smile. I flip Liam off and circle it around the table. I grab the waist of my skirt, drink the rest of my beer, and pull it off, revealing the boy shorts I'm wearing. I grab the zipper on my shirt, "Harry. You wanna go for it? " He takes the zipper and pulls it down. I let the shirt fall off my shoulders to the ground. My bra has three hooks in the front, "Liam, Niall, Louis, each of you come unhook one. " Louis jumps up first and does the top one. Niall does the middle one, and Liam does the last one. I let the bra fall to the floor and sit down. I pick up my clothes and put them on my lap. The guys stare at me for a few minutes. Harry grabs my hand and we stand up, "Ok game's over bye guys. Toni come with me. "