Chapter 1

•••••••Inosuke POV••••••

After we defeated the "Demon lord"  I didn't really have anything to do, I thought maybe to go back to the mountains were my boar family is.               

"Hey inosuke, were are u going?" Blonde boy asked, "maybe back to the mountains" I say as I look back. As I was about to take my first step Tanjirou stoped me "w-wait! What!? U can't we have been with each other for some time now u can't just leave! A-and plus your chance of survival is low...so at least stay with us!!" He says.

I look at him and and back and Nezuko and blonde. I sigh "fine...but only for a bit!!" I say as I walk over to them. Tanjiro smiles and leads us to his home. I look over at blonde and Nezuko to only see them puts there hands over each other. "What are you to doing?"

I ask them confused. They both look at me in a confused way. "You don't know what hugging is?" Blonde asked. " hugging? No?" I say. He looks at Nezuko and she smiles "maybe someone can show u~" they both say and look at Tanjirou

I walk over to Tanjirou. " hey monjirou! Are we there yet?" I ask "yup we're here!" He says as he smiles we all walk over to the house.

It looks small from outside but the inside is huge!! "U can pick a room u want inosuke" Tanjirou says. I walk over to a room "sorry this one is taken Nezuko says I sigh and walk over to another.

Blonde is there "yeah this one to" he glare and walk over to another room which is next to Tanjirou. I look over to blonde and Nezuko and they both laugh.

"Guys! Dinner is almost done!" Tanjirou days from the kitchen. They both walk over to the kitchen while I go to my room and place my boar mask down.

I walk to the kitchen and sit down waiting for the food as I was hungry. I look around for a bit until I see Tanjirou walk over to me and place down my food.

"Did I ever tell you that you have such beautiful eyes inosuke?" Tanjirou says as he walks over and places the rest of the food down

"I do?" I says as I grab my chopstick and start eating he smiles and starts eating.

••••••••••Tanjirou POV•••••••••

I look over at inosuke as I see him eat his food. I stare at him for some time until someone says something. "Tanjirou what are you doing?~" Nezuko says loud enough to get inosukes attention as well

"O-oh um nothing!!" I say as I blush a bit.  Everyone laughs as I look over to inosuke. He looks at me and raised a eyebrow. "Are you okay monjirou?" He says as he crawls over to me and touches my forehead with his.

I blush a bit more " you must be sick!!" He says as I laugh "n-no no I'm fine!!" I say as he crawls back. He gets up and takes everyone's plates off the table as everyone done eating.

He walks over to the sinks and starts washing them "Ah! Inosuke you don't have to-" "no shut it your sick therefore you can't do anything great master Inosuke will do it" he says as he keeps cleaning

Nezuko left along with zenitu. I look over at Inosuke as he calmly washes the plates he looks so calm. I smile and walk to my room and fall asleep wait for the next day to come.