Chapter 1. 'The Park'

1

I groan at the feeling of vibrations coming from my bed.

"Mmmh-"

I stretch my arms up and sit up in my bed reaching for my phone next to my pillow and turning off the alarm set to 7 am.

I get out of bed, I lazily walk to my bathroom brushing my teeth and hair then grabbed a towel from in my closet and heading into my shower turning on the warm water that sent chills down my spine.

After my warm shower I get my clothes on, I put on simple f/c workout clothes and walk to the door of my room.

Wait...MY AIR PODS!

I run to my desk and grab my air pods then run back to my door and head out when I reached my front door I hear my auntie in the living room watching the morning news with my little brother Nawa.

Nawa has the same color hair as I do same eyes aswell, if people were to see us together they would totally think we were twins, but were not. Nawa and I do have a sibling connection that any twin siblings would have, to bad hes only one year younger than me, I hate being someone's unperclass men and being called senpai, but I always get so damn flustered when people use Honorifics with my name!

I quickly walk over to the living room and giving my only one year younger brother (which makes Nawa 16 years old and you 17 years old) a warm hug and kiss on the top of his head. 

"I'll see you later bro, I'll be back around 10:30 in the afternoon, k?" I look at him making eye contact, he looked down trying to avoid the eye contact.

"Your always gone...why cant you stay like you used to?  I'm always home alone..with auntie.." he states looking at our now drunk sleeping auntie...

"I'm sorry..." I look down trying to avoid my tears in my eyes, "maybe on Friday I can bring you to the gym, and I'll introduce you to volleyball so you can maybe consider playing as a 1st year!" I whisper yell so our auntie doesn't hear me talking.

"I'll probably suck at it..."

"You'll never know until you try little bro," I said making a small closed eye smile which made him make a small smile, making him feel happy that he has such an awesome and sweet big sister by his side.

I get up from the couch and walk to the front door

I put one of my air pods in my ear and put on (insert favorite songs) and lowered the volume so it wasn't blasting in my poor ear, jogged to my neighborhood park, close by Karasouno High.

...

I could only hear the leaves on the beautiful sakura trees and the sound of birds chirping with people sitting on the benches...couples..moms and dads..with there children, made me a little insecure but I shook the feeling off and focused on my jogging and singing the songs in my head that was playing threw my air pod...
.

.

.

Faith...

What is it really?

Does anyone really know what it truly means?

Having someone have..Faith in you?

"I hope someday...I'll have that real feeling too...."
.

.