chapter 4

After we finished, we sat there in silence for about 30 min.

"are you hungry?" i asked at last finally tired of the silence that was given to us.

"yes." Rose said without a hint of hesitation. i looked at my fingers and allowed one nail to grow longer then a expertly cut my wrist just enough for blood to spill and i held out my hand.

"Are you sure?" she asked, looking at me strangely. For some reason i felt like i had known this girl my whole life. Even though she isnt the person i had known my whole life, Jim was that person and he was now banned from my life.

"yes" i said then, she began to drink from my wrist. calmly at first then more and more.

i should stop her i thought to myself, my blood isnt for her. As i tried pulling her away i realized that her grip on me was too tight. I tried tugging her away frantically.

"Stop!" i yelled, she didnt. Can she hear me? i thought.

"this is gonna hurt when she wakes up." i said aloud and pushed her off me onto the wall, then i watched as she fell uncouncious. After she fell onto the floor, i walked over to her and made sure she was ok. i checked the back of her head and it was ok a tiny bruise but other than that she would be fine in the morning. sighing i closed up my hands, then went outside of the cave for some food.

After about an hour i finally came back with a dead deer. i sighed when i saw that she was still sleeping yet i was relieved, i didnt know what would happen when she finally woke up. I put the dead deer in the corner of the room then i sat in front of her and i waited.

Waiting seemed like eternity, but then she finally moved.