❤︎𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚎𝚝

It was 8th grade you were walking to science class. You sat down and took ur seat in the back of the classroom. The teacher was assigning  partners for the science fair. You weren't to thrilled about it. " Y/N and...." ur eyes widened. " Patrick" the teacher said. You knew Patrick was a psychopath , but you were oddly attracted to him. You and Patrick looked at each other. You were that bitch in 8th grade so without hesitation you walked over and sat by Patrick. You wrote ur address on some spare paper and said it over to him. "Come over after school..To work on the project." You said confidently. " Sure thing" He said licking his lips. "OH don't even with that shit" You said. You both cracked up laughing.

~Time skip~
You were home listening to ur favorite rock band cleaning ur room just incase Patrick actually decided to come. Ur parents were never actually home. You see a tall lanky figure walk across the street to ur house. You run down stairs fixing ur hair. He was about to knock but you opened the door before he could. "Hey Y/N" he said sounding tired. It was 8p.m already. He walked in as you ran up the stairs. You followed and walked in ur room. Seeing the posters of ur favorite rock bands. "Damn a chicken who actually listens to rock and shit" you smiled. You took out a cigarette and offered Patrick one. " Soooo Patrick...are we actually gonna do the project" You asked not really wanting to. " Hell no. That shit is dumb" he said sternly. You two talked for hours listening to ur guys favorite rock bands. It was 12 at night. You walked outside watching Patrick leave. He never acted this nice at school. He was an asshole at school.

~Next day~
You were walking to school and flipped off some freshmans cat calling you. You get to school and open ur locker to see a note with drops of blood on it. It says "Hey Y/N I would talk to you today but me and Henry are going to the quarry. Here's a pack of cigarettes I found under my bed for ya". You close it and shove it in ur bag.Is the actually my first friend you thought to yourself. 𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬💕 415 words