Beginning

3000 years ago lived a demon. she was the commandment of hope, she loved a demon and he loved her, they grew up together. Her best friend was the oldest, her friend the youngest and the middle child her lover. They loved eachother but one day they were separated by her bestfriend taking her by force. She became a traitor but he knew it wasn't her doing it was his brothers. They missed eachother so much. She found her friend who separated her from her mate. And its her mate is coming for her weather she likes it or not.

-Present Day-

-Savannah pov-

-Memory-

I stand in front of the sun set, holding the hands of my long time friend and crush. I look him in the eyes and said "_____________ I love you so much. since the day i met you and looked into you beautiful eyes i knew i fell in love. Every time im around you since the day we met my hearts race and i feel butterflies in my stomach. I feel warmth on my cheeks when i feel your touch. When i see you i cant help but stare. When we stand in front one another faces close i fight the urge to kiss you. I cant deny the fact i fell in love with you. _____________ i know you probably wont fe-" I was cut off by him kissing me. I put my arms around his neck as he put his hand on my waist pulling me closer to him. "I love you more than anything savannah"

-end memory-

I sit on the roof looking at the sun set remembering the memory we confessed our love 3000 years ago. I cry knowing i wont see him anytime soon. "where ever you are i hope your alive and can forgive me" i whisper as more tears fall. I then feel someone sitting beside me "Its him isn't it?" asked meliodas and i nod.