Second day of school

Ayano and Hanako wake up at 5:00 o'clock to get ready for the new school day. I got in the shower then Hanako did. I got in my school uniform. I love to wear a sweatshirt around my waist. The time is now 6:00 o'clock in the morning. We went downstairs to the kitchen to eat breakfast. We had waffles with strawberries on top and Strawberry milk. The time is 6:50 o'clock. Me and Hanako head out the door to my car. I tell Hanako the news I had. I told Hanako that after school today I am taking her to my job and I did talk to my boss. If I could bring my sister in and take her on a tour around the place and do a colap for my YouTube channel. Hanako was really excited when I told her. I head to my math class.

Math class
The warmup is a long division worksheet. I did the worksheet in the first half of class. Ms. Waters gave the class today's assignment. The assignment is to 20 questions. I did the assignment in the second half of class. Ms. Waters gave me the cool down worksheet and it was three long division problems.

Literacy class
Yesterday we read Act One of Romeo and Juliet. Today Mr. Jordy gave us the assignment to read Act Two of Romeo and Juliet and write down what we read. I wrote down that Romeo and Juliet are in the garden. Mr. Jordy told the class that over the next week the school is holding a comic con. The first day of next week you can come in your favorite cosplay but it has to be within the dress code. After Ayano heard that she new what to dress up as. Mr. Jordy told us that the school is going to be dismissed so the students can preposition in the comic con. Literacy class is over and it's time for Lunchtime.

Lunchtime
Ayano asked Hanako about the school wide comic con next week and what she was going to be dressed up as. Ayano and Hanako wanted to be the royal sisters frozen 2. Ayano would go as Snow Queen Elsa. Hanako would go as Queen Anna. Hi I my name is Ayano and this is my sister Hanako and your name is? I am Amai and this is My brother Amao. Ayano think she will get Orange Chicken with Strawberry milk and Hanako will get two tacos with Chocolate milk.

Writing class
Yesterday Ms. Orange gave us the assignment to work on the table of contents. Me and Hanako came up with the title of our new book. Ayano and Hanako travel the world. Today we have to work on the table of contents. Me and Hanako come up with the table of contents of our new book Ayano and Hanako travels the world. Tomorrow's class is going to be the work on the Introduction.

Video/ editing/ upload class
Today Ms. Rainbows gave us the assignment to make a five minute makeup tutorial. I go out to the parking lot to film my YouTube video. I started my foundation. Then I spread it around my face. I then add my bronzer. I put my bronzer on my jawline and my forehead. Then I add my blush to the apples of my cheeks. Then I add my eyeshadow in Bubblegum pink to my lids then I cut the with concealer in the color of frost then I put another eyeshadow in the color of Watermelon. Then I add my maskscara to both of my eyes. Then finally and not least I add my lipstick to my lips. School is over. Ms. Rainbows reminded the class that next week is the school-wide comic con.

Ayano and Hanako head over to the YouTube Originals headquarters.