☆You Could've Died☆

In the blocky world of Minecraft, a player by the name of Steve is out mining. One of his friends told him he needed to get some armor and not the second hand ones that get dropped from the monsters he kills.

He's about to give up on finding diamonds when a blue light shines on his face. Steve looks over and sees what he's been looking for since he first entered the cave. He jumps up excitedly and takes out his second hand iron pickaxe. He walks closer to the diamond ores and starts mining them, not hearing the hissing of a nearby creeper.

The creeper slowly creeps closer to Steve. When Steve finally mines the diamond cluster, his heart starts racing when he finally hears the familiar hiss of a creeper right behind him. He slowly turns and his eyes narrow in fear. He falls on his back as he backs up right against the cave wall. He shields his head with his arm, fearing and anticipating the explosion that'll kill him.

The hissing instantly stops. Steve looks up to see what's going on and sees a familiar figure standing between him and the creeper. The creeper is shrunk back in fear at the intimidating figure. "Hero!" Herobrine takes a quick glance at his little brother and smiles. "Afternoon Stevie." He looks back at the creeper and regains his intimidating appearance. "Get out of here, before I change my mind." The creeper scrambles to get away as fast as his four short legs can carry him.

Hero turns to face Steve and holds out his hand, which the shorter one takes, and pulls him to his feet. "What are you doing out here on your own, Stevie?" Steve scratches the back of his head. "Well, one of my friends said I needed decent armor so I came out to this cave." The older brother nods, hearing every word. He's known about the armor Steve gets from the monsters. He wasn't happy with that but it was better than nothing. "The thing is though, I didn't want to come back with something they expected."

Herobrine pats Steve on the back, "You did good, Stevie." then wacks him on the back of the head. "Don't go mining without me again" Steve chuckles nervously.

When they returned, Steve's friends were indeed surprised. They congratulated him and returned to what they were doing. Herobrine helps Steve make a diamond chestplate and a diamond sword with the diamonds he got.

Steve jumps excitedly when Herobrine shows him the finished product. Herobrine grins. 'Worth it.'