Disclaimers, Information, etc.

Before I start this off, just know that I do NOT OWN MINECRAFT. IT'S NOT EVEN A PART OF THIS STORY REALLY SO IF Y'ALL TRY TO REPORT ME I'MMMA SKSKSKSKSKS YOUR ASS. AhEm, Anyways, I also don't own most of the characters except for a few OC's I will add in. All I own are my OC's, and ideas for the story itself. Also, I may add art that is not mine in for things such as outfits, or even looks of dragons. Unless I specifically say I drew it myself it is NOT MINE. I may change the coloring on some of them myself to match exactly what I had been looking for, but the art itself will not be mine, again, unless I say so.

Now with that that aside, I should also mention that this is going to be a bit.. different. If you are too lazy to read the description, this is a Fanfiction for the Minecraft Dragon series done by TheAtlanticCraft, Cannibal Crab, and Kraken Kid. Anyways, rather then the episodes that go by somewhat quickly in the series, along with how fast the dragons go, most of that I will be changing. ANOTHER major thing that will be different from the original series, is I am going to be changing how the three main children's look. Since their Minecraft Characters are not human, I'm going to change how they look, and for the love of god I'm giving them barely any facial hair because I don't want to give them much, if you have a problem, suck my toes. And if you're thinking, 'bUt tHeY'rE vIkInGs! ThEy hAvE tO hAvE fAcIaL hAiR!' Think of like a Hiccup situation, Mkay? Mkay. Anyways, onto the story!