Best Thing I Never Had (Everlark THG)

My name is Peeta Mellark. I'm 23 years old and I'm one of the world's most famous musicians.

I turn on my laptop. I notice that I have an email so I click on it.

Dear Mr Peeta Mellark,

You are warmly invited to attend the '5 year Hunger High reunion' on Friday 19th July.

It will be held at the school, starting at 5pm - 12am. Food and drinks will be supplied.

We look forward to seeing you.

Hunger High.

"Finnick!" I shout.

Finnick comes walking around a corner. He's wearing black skinny jeans and a green button down. The colour of the top matches his eyes and go well with his bronze scruffy hair.

"What?" Finnick asks.

"Hunger High are having their 5 year reunion party this Friday." I say.

Finnick smiles and says "Yes! I can't wait to meet all of our old classmates."

"Yeah.. but look at the date." I say.

He pulls out his phone and examines the lock screen for a few seconds. His face turns into a thrown.

"Shit! Will we be able to make it back?" He asks me.

"I don't know." I reply.

Right now I'm touring with my band, Tributes Training, in the UK. My band consists of me, Finnick, Cato, Marvel and Gale. We're all the same age and all went to the same school.

"Fuck this." Finnick says.

The rest of the boys walk in and Marvel says "What's wrong?"

"The Hunger High 5 year reunion is on Friday." I say.

All the boys gasp.

"Will we be able to make it?" Gale asks.

"I don't know." I reply.

"No!" Cato says whining.

"Can't we ask Effie?" Marvel asks.

"Yeah." Finnick says.

Effie walks on the room as if she heard her name being said.

"You're on stage in 10" She announces.

"Effie," Finnick starts "Can we go to our 5 year highschool reunion this Friday?"

Effie contemplates for a few seconds, like she's having a battle between thoughts.

"I don't have any immediate say in this but I might be able to tell you after the show, which, you have to get ready for. Now." She replies.

Effie hurries off shouting at crew in the distance. She's our manager, she works for a man named Castor, who is the manager of our record label, Hunger.