NIGHTMARES.

𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓...!

a 𝙱𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙶𝙰 fanfiction.

CHAPTER ONE.

🎭 +🎨 - 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

CHAPTER ONE. ✰∽ NARRATIVE.

❛𝙸'𝚖 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗' 𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗' 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑❜

EZRA C. | (🎬✰🎮)

-

Ezra was in a dark room under what she assumed to be the bed. She was scared out of her mind, she didn't know what was going to happen. She wouldn't even care if she got hurt the one thing on her mind was her friends. Mainly Brandon, her best friend, her ride or die her, everything. He means a lot to Ezra, and she wouldn't want to lose him especially since she's already lost so much.

boom. there was a loud bang.

"you can't hide forever" he sighed, "I'll always find you, Ezra."

"Oh and I suggest you come out from wherever you're hiding," he said.

"and if I don't?" said Ezra

"I'll hurt him, Ezra" he laughed "I know you wouldn't want that happening to your little friend," he said.

He kept trying to persuade her into leaving with him but Ezra wouldn't budge. she felt guilty for bringing her friends into this mess. Ezra felt like everything was her fault. and now she's laying down on the cold floor overthinking every and anything that came into her mind.

"Ezra I won't hesitate to shoot!" he yelled.

"Just leave him alone, please..." she cried out.

"I'm sorry but you caused this." and with that, he shot him.

Ezra ran over to the boy who had just shot her best friend.

"why? why would you do this!?" she yelled

"because I need you Ezra we need each other!" he screamed at her.

"I hate you I hate you I hate you" she yelled over and over while hitting his chest.

"I'm sorry " was the last thing she heard before waking up screaming and crying.

-

"Ezra? E are you ok?" Brandon asked

"h-he shot you" she cried.

"I w-watched you die right in front of m-me" she started hyperventilating.

"h-h-he killed you" she finally got the words out.

"Woah calm down," he said as he wrapped his arms around her in an attempt to calm her down. but nothing was working so he called Aleina.

"Hello," the sleepy girl said through the phone.

"Hey um can you come over to e's house? please" he said

"bro I'm tired let me sleep," she said dragging out the 'p'

"now's not the time for this! just get over here. NOW!"

"ugh fine" was the last thing she said to me before hanging up.

ten minutes later I got a text from Alenia saying she was outside so I went downstairs and opened the door for her.

"Finally you took forever to come," he said.

"I didn't even take that long but ok" she rolled her eyes at him then they both walked upstairs to Ezra's room to see her lying there it was almost like she was dead.

"Hey babes you ok?" Aleina akesed.

"nightmares" she muttered.

"Ohh um Brandon can you leave"

"But wh-" he started but got cut off.

"just go downstairs for a bit then we can leave for school,"  she said.

"fine," he said before he left the room and went downstairs.

-

"How bad was the nightmare?" Alenia asked.

"I thought he died" she started, "I thought you all were gone," she says right before she burst out into tears. Meanwhile, Brandon was downstairs on his phone bored out of his mind. He could just go to school but he wants to make sure Ezra is okay.

"yo we're gonna be late for school" Brandon yelled at the bottom of the stairs. then Alenia walked downstairs and told Brandon to 'shhh' because Ezra was finally sleeping peacefully in her room.

"I wanna stay here with her" he broke the silence.

"nope I'm not allowing that," she said

"Whatever" he muttered under his breath then he opened the door and left the house with Alenia and walked over to his car getting inside and starting the car.

on their way to school the song 'it won't stop' by Chris Brown and Sevyn Streeter started playing.

"Ooh, I love this song, turn it up!" she said while Brandon turned up the song.

"Got the top down with the doors closed, put your hand on my thigh" she sang as Brandon smiled.

The song was almost over and they were almost at school.

"This is my favorite part! sing it with me" she said.

"fine."

"Every day, every day I can't breathe you take my breath away from me here's my heart you got the key put that on eternity I love you till infinity infinity infinity infinity." They both sang together.

"you know I missed this" she smiled looking over at him "I miss us"

"I do too," he smiled.

KAYLA'S MESSAGES!
this is the first chapter it's

trash lol but uh vote and

comment ideas. Also sorry

if there are any mistakes.