21

Samuel grabbed a fistful of Junghwa's hair, the latter hissed at the pain

"Now listen here, and listen good"

The girl looked up at Samuel then back to her  friends. They were surrounded by Samuel's goons, her eyes locked with Chenle's.

Concern clearly written as he looked at the girl in Samuel's arms.

"No one messes with me"

"And no one messes with my friends!"

Samuel howled as Junghwa kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. Quickly making a run for it, before being grabbed by two girls.

"Chaewon...this one's escaping"

"I think she needs a lesson"

Junghwa doubled over with pain, Chaewon laughed. Her fist making another contact with Junghwa's frail body.

"Now now girls play nice"

Samuel chuckled, taking hold of the girl again  before motioning the others to move.

"Hmm...a pretty face like yours shouldn't be damaged, say be mi-"

His didn't get to finish his sentence as a fist made contact with his face. Junghwa stumbled forward, once again escaping the boy's grasp.

Junghwa panted, looking up she saw her saviour. Chenle's hair stuck to his face due to sweat, he was drawing in deep breathes.

"Don't fucking touch her"

The girl's heart leaped with joy, looking back at Chunha and the rest. She saw the mess that had happened while she was being held captive.

Aera and the other boys stood up, chasing the rest of the goons away. Hanni, Dasom and Chunha were thankfully alright. The two cuddled the younger, who was shaking in their arms.

"Are you alright?"

Junghwa looked back up, it was Min-jun, his face held concern. The girl nodded quickly, examining Min-jun's face. A few scratches could be seen which made her wrinkle her brows together.

"You're hurt"

The said boy showed her his famous smirk. Head tilting to the side, they locked eyes.

"I'm alright, how about you?"

Junghwa's heart fluttered, looking back at the boy she managed a smile.

"I'm alright as well!"

"That's good"

They both smiled at eachother before a cough interrupted their little session.

"Min, you should go to the nurses office with the rest"

Junghwa and Min-jun turned their head to Chenle. The boy had his back turned on them, hands on the pockets of his jeans.

"Right...I'll see you when I see you"

Min-jun smiled at Junghwa before going with the others to the nurses office. Jisung giving Chunha a piggy back ride while Aera and Dasom were fighting again as usual. She turned her head to Hanni and Jeonwoo, the girl scolding her boyfriend.

She chuckeled,releasing air she didn't know she was holding.

"You should go too"

Junghwa turned her attention to the boy beside her, his hands still in his jean pockets. She examined his face, noticing a few cuts.

"Why didn't you go with them? You're bleeding idiot"

Chenle scowled at her, before turning his head back to Samuel and some other guys who were left.

"I have something to take care of"

"I'll help you"

Chenle shook his head, motioning Junghwa to go back inside.

"You'll get in trouble too, it's best you go"

She sighed, before reluctantly walking away.

Chenle sighed, making sure the girl was out of sight before taking his phone out.

"Punish Kim Samuel accordingly"