~Part one~

DISCLAIMER- i'm using the name rose for this story, it's not rose from blackpink . i don't ship rosekook nor lizkook nor any other ship. this is just a name that i like , u can use it as y/n if u want tho,and if anyone has done this then my apologies but i haven't seen anything like this or so that i remember.

rose POV: my parents are honestly the worst. they forced me to marry someone.his name is jungkook ,aish well whatever. ceremony is over so i'm going home
and yes we share a house sadly.

rose :* gets out and goes in with luggage then walks upstairs to the master bedroom*
rose POV: as i'm unpacking my bags i hear him screaming...

jungkook : ROSE! * runs upstairs to the master bedroom and stares at rose*

rose :* looks at him *what do you want?

jungkook: we're not sharing rooms and i want this one so move out of here.

rose: what!? that's not fair,i chosed the room first so i'm not moving

jungkook:* starts walking closer to rose *

rose POV: as i say that, he starts getting closer to me , my heart is beating really fast...when he's mad he's capable of anything...

jungkook:* gets up close to rose's face and talks in a serious manner * what did you say?

rose POV: i feel my face getting red...i'm scared, what if he does something?

jungkook POV: who the hell does she think she is to talk to me like that?
jungkook:answer me.

rose:i said ... that i chosed the room first , i'm not leaving the room....u can cho-
rose POV: i'm finishing the sentence when...

jungkook:*grabs rose's wrist harshly* listen rose !here you listen to me alright? i'm keeping the room and that's end of discussion.

rose:*annoyed* then take it * pulls away gets luggage and goes to the spare room*aish!bullshit.whatever...*unpacks stuff then lays in bed facing the ceiling but then falls asleep*

jungkook:* smirks and puts away his stuff then lays on bed closing his eyes and falling asleep*