~Part two~

-next day-
rose:* wakes up , brushes teeth and showers*

jungkook:* wakes up , brushes teeth and showers*

rose:-after showering- *goes downstairs to kitchen and sees jungkook*
rose POV: i go downstairs to eat something but i don't think i really wanna eat anymore...

jungkook:* looks at rose* so what?you're not going to make me food?

rose:do it yourself or tell your silly girlfriend to do it.

jungkook:* chuckles* my girlfriend could but she's not here, so do it.

rose:*rolls eyes* to bad , i'm not doing anything.

jungkook:* gets up and walks towards rose*

rose POV: here he goes again walking towards me like it's a threat.i'm tired of this shit

jungkook:make me food now.

rose :*rolls eyes and starts making food*
rose thoughts:well i have no choice...
-food is made-
rose:*gives jungkook the plate in a rude manner*

jungkook:*rolls eyes and starts eating *

rose POV: i don't wanna be here anymore...i'm going out.ill go to a store or something but i don't wanna be here.
rose:* goes to door*

jungkook:* finishes eating and looks at rose* where are you going?

rose:out.

jungkook: out where?

rose: why do you wanna know? it's not like u care.

jungkook: you're right i don't care,but you still are my wife and you have to tell me

rose: *rolls eyes* i'm going to be out that's all you need to know , * goes out and walks to nearby store*

jungkook:* rolls eyes*

-2 hours later-
rose :* goes inside*
rose POV: as i go inside ,i hear something....someone....like a girl. i go to check and there i see it ,jungkook laying in the couch with a girl.

jungkook:*sees rose and gets mad *

lindsey (gf):babe is this your wife?

jungkook:*looks at lindsey*oh uh yeah...i'm sorry lindsey

rose POV:"babe" girl get tf out of my house. i'm pissed. but i can't do shit and even tho i want to say something i just end up going upstairs to my room.

lindsey:i don't wanna be here anymore...i'm leaving. *gets up*

jungkook:* gets up too* i'm sorry ...

lindsey: it's okay * pecks his lips * bye babe* leaves*

jungkook :bye -after she gets out of the house-
* angry and goes upstairs to rose's room*what the hell is your problem!?

rose:what's my problem?! what's your problem!? if i remind you this is also my house and i have the right to be here!i should be mad! bringing a random bitch here and expect me to not be mad!? it's my house too!

jungkook:*angry * shut the fuck up! do not disrespect her!! and she's no bitch!

rose: whatever jungkook, get the hell out of my room!

jungkook:*angry* don't disrespect me or raise your voice at me!

rose: so i can't raise my voice at you but u can ?!B U L L S H I T ,BULLSHIT!

jungkook :* pushes rose to the wall* YA!

rose :*mad* GET OUT! GO FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIEND LINDSEY OR GET A SLUT!DUMB BITCH!
rose POV: as i say that i feel pressure on my cheek...i feel my cheek hurting and it was him...he slapped me
rose:* holds her cheek with her hand*

jungkook:* regretful * rose...i'm sorry i- i didn't mean to i don't know what got into me...i was mad and i let it get the best of me...

rose: *starts looking at him still with her hand on her cheek* how could you?...

jungkook: i didn't mean to ...i-

rose: ya jungkook!i hate you! i hate you ! *eyes filled with tears*

jungkook:rose please forgive me...i didn't mean to ...rose pleas-

rose:*interrupts him* ya! * gets out and room and starts walking down the stairs while crying*

jungkook:*feels bad and follows her * rose please wait up!

rose POV: as i'm walking down the stairs i feel my heart beating fast, my cheek still hurts, but then i feel him grab my hand and i stare at him...

jungkook: you're not going anywhere so don't try.

rose: and if i do!? what are you going to do!? hit me again!? i dare you. do it , that's how you solve everything , with hitting and letting your anger out!

jungkook:what- no rose , please forgive me. i'm sorry i don't know what got into me......this is the first time i've ever hit anyone...i'm sorry, i'm not like this...

rose:fuck you *tears running from her eyes * i hate you...

jungkook: don't say that , please rose forgive me

rose:leave me alone.* goes upstairs to her room and locks it*

jungkook:*knocks* rose please open up , i want you to be okay

rose: if u want me to be okay then leave me alone!

jungkook:* sighs and goes back to his room* what did i do? * sighs and lays down falling asleep*

rose:*cries and eventually falls asleep*