𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎🦖𝚙𝚝.𝟸

Y/n's point of view:

Mattia slowly opens the front door making eye contact with me rolling his eyes.

I run up to him and hug him but he dosent hug me back he just stands there.

Y/n: Mattia whats wrong?

Mattia: nothing can you just get off of me please?

Mattia never acted like this towards me maybe he was just tierd.

Y/n: where have you been all this time baby?

Mattia: why does it matter I wasn't doing anything oh my god.

Y/n: I- I was just asking.

"WELL IT DOSENT MATTER BECAUSE I WASNT DOING ANYTHING, NOW CAN YOU LEAVE ME ALONE"?! Mattia never yelled at me like that before. I just stood there in shock as a tear rolled down my check I stared at him just processing what just happened.

Y/n: Mattia I'm sorry what's going on with you?

Mattia: I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE! OKAY? HAPPY NOW?

I stood there in shock all of a sudden I burst into tears and I could stop.

But I got myself together and walked into the room that me and Mattia shared and started packing a back.

Mattia appered in the door way watching me as I packed not saying a word.

When I was done packing I walked to the front door and as I was about to leave I looked back at Mattia.

Y/n: When I get back I expect your shit to be out of my fucking house.

I proceeded to walk out slamming the door behind me.

A/n

Hope you guys liked ittt🤍✌🏼.