Quick Update

Hello everyone! I really appreciate your interest in this story, please let me know in the comments if you'd like to see it continue. I can't believe it's been two years since I started it, and such a long time since I've really written much. My only explanation is that I've been focused on life, and I've been trying to distract myself from my fear of change and growing up. I'll be going into my final year of high school, but things are starting to work themselves out some now, so I might work on some stories on here during my spare time, my style has changed and improved a lot! A few quick things, and these are really important, but not to this story!

1. A few friends and I are making an animatic style series based off the dungeons and dragons campaign I run called Sealed Fates, we have both Instagram (run by me) and twitter (run by a player) and I would really really appreciate your support! If you're interested in fantasy or DnD, I'd love for you to check it out! It's Sealedfatesofficial on Instagram, and SealedFates1 on twitter cause someone beat us to the punch lol. Anyway, it'd be a huge help for anyone and everyone to spread this message. Right now it's just the three of us working on the series, but we've accomplished a lot quickly thanks to some talented artists. I'll be posting some of the character sheets in a new book as well, just to put some information out there!

2. I have a few more ideas for books, I'd like to know, do you guys prefer original works or fanfiction? If it's the latter, would you rather see a My Hero book, a new and improved Attack on Titan book or a rewrite of my old ones, or any other ideas? I'm open to lots of things, I have a lot of ideas, but I don't want to bore you by listing them all.

Anyway, thank you very much if you've made it to the end of this, and I hope you'll continue to support this account!