The Story line

So basically, The 12 zodiac signs either represent a virtue or a sin, and they all go to a school where everyone has magic, drama will happen, and i guess you can just enjoy.

Sorry about the lack of Male characters, i couldn't find many good ones, so I just went with mainly girls.

There is also a reason why Scorpio's picture is Erza, and why Cancer is Mirajane's Demon form, I'm gonna be basing those character's powers on those characters.

In your character's demon/Angel form, if their hair color changes, just pretend that it's the same color. Apologies if you don't like your role or what side you're on, I may be making another book in the future similar to this, where the sides are changed. I also decided to leave out the deadly sin of sloth, since i doubt anyone would want to be that one. The next chapter will take place at school, and the school is only for supernatural 16-21 year olds. The strongest character will be Scorpio, but that doesn't mean that she will be unstoppable. The character's magic will also be revealed in future chapters, but I haven't come up with that yet. I will also be changing the title to something more creative, and In the chapters I will develop the character's personalities as much as possible. If you think your Zodiac sign is much less powerful than others, tell me, and I will try to fix it. I gave the characters their virtues/ deadly sins based off of their stereotypes, but they will not act completely like them, for example, Virgo will not be a complete perfectionist. (I gave Virgo chastity because, well, Virgo is the Virgin.) Anyways, please enjoy this book and feel free to criticize me in the comments so I can improve!