1- 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑡

imagine : you go to the club with a friend and end up meeting a hazel eyed nigga

requested by : N/A

———•———

"Your white! Stop saying Nigga! and don't disrespect me girl because you smell like fish. Go get you some pussy perfume!
Marie yelled.

I laughed. My best friend Marie was already causing trouble even though we just arrived at the club not even 5 minutes ago.

The girl that was pissing Marie off was this itty bitty lil white girl that was trying to make friends with us. Apparently she thought that the first words she should say to us were "Wassup My Niggas!". That shit pissed off the Rosa Parks living inside Marie cause the bitch got heated real quick and started talking about Black History.

"Umm. Excuse me. I do not smell."
the white girl said.

Marie scoffed and looked at me.
"Smell her and tell me she don't smell like SeaWorld."

"Marie I ain't do-"

She gave me a bitch you aint helpin look.

I sighed and leaned towards the girl and smelled.

whew! chile! marie wasn't kiddin when she said SeaWorld

I gave the white girl a comforting smile.
"It's okay honey. You just need a little visit to Bath and Body Works that's all."

Marie burst out laughing, making me shoot my head at her.

"Girl shut up. Im trying to be nice."
I said.

Marie gave me an mhm.

I looked back at the girl.
"Really sweetie. Just take my advice and pay a little visit to Bath and Body Works."

She frowned.
"Bitch you don't smell good yourself either."
She said to me.

I stopped smiling.

wasn't I just trying to be nice to this bitch? Sis is really trying to get beaten up. Let me calm myself before I accidentally shoot this hoe.

"Excuse me?"
I asked.

"You heard me. I said you don't smell good yourself."
She repeated.

"Bitch please. I smell like a fucking goddess. That's why half these niggas in this club was all over me when I walked in. You however smell like the curry my grandmother makes when it goes stale so I wouldn't be talking if I were you."

Her mouth formed an O, before she spoke again.
"Do you wanna fight?"
She asked seriously.

Marie and I burst into laughter.

"F-Fight?"
I asked in between laughs.

She nodded with a frown on her face.

"I think she actually serious Chanel!"
Marie said to me.

I continued laughing, ready to pull out the gun that was tucked in my biker shorts.