the final ocean.

-KIM JENNIE-

THREE YEARS LATER

second chance. i wonder if it's true. i wonder if it's not too late to start again. i often think that maybe it's a lie. second chance doesn't exist.

because if it does, then everyone in this crude world will be happy. will learn how to trust again. and will love again.

but i do believe in love, cause, i myself, experienced it. from a boy who gave me life and memories. but we didn't last long.

we didn't hold on.

we let each other go. because it was the only thing we had to do before we hurt each other even more.

it took a lot of strength from me to let him go.

and i bet, same goes for him. i bet it also hurts.

i bet he also cried. i bet he also died. i bet he, he moved on too.

for three years, i realized things i never got the chance to understand whilst i'm with him.

i was immature. we were immature.

our relationship was toxic. but, all of his memories remain in my heart. always.

so, wherever he may be, if he's married, or not. i will always love him. he's still here in my chest. he never goes away.

he stays. in my heart.

but not with me.

and i guess that's enough for me to be happy by myself. i am myself again.

i watch how the people cross the streets whilst i'm at the bus stop, sitting on one of the chairs with a smile on my face.

i'm finally happy. cause i moved on. i moved forward.

thanks to all of the people who helped me. i'm healed. i'm fixed.

and i'm sure he is too.

"uh, miss? you dropped my heart." my eyebrows furrow at a sudden voice beside me.

"pardon?" i tilt my head to the side to reveal a man who has his head hanging low. i can't see his face because of his black jacket.

"i said, you dropped my heart." my face distorts at the words he said. "if you're going to hit on me, i'll probably just go. pervert."

i stand up, walking away.

"yah! kim jennie-ah!"

i stopped.

how the fuck does he know my name?

i slowly turn around and the goosebumps on my body rose. my heart beats fast.

everything is once again coming back. but this time, with him.

is this the right time?

there's taehyung with a smile on his face. he raises his phone and i'm still gaping.

"please chat me!" he says, "ex."

i smile.

so this is the right time.

author's :
NOW IT'S UP TO YOU :< I'M SORRY I SUCKED AT ENDINGS. THIS IS THE WORST ENDING I'M SORRY.

I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE AHAHAHHAHAHA

AND ALSO, IT'S UP TO YOU IF THEY'RE GOING TO BE TOGETHER OR NOT!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS IN THIS STORY.

I REALLY APPRECIATE IT♡♡ I LOVE YOU ALL

AND I HOPE I MADE YOU CRY!

CRY COUNT : 1 (i cried too lol)

THANK YOU!!!!!!♡

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS !
One Sided - TAENNIE (ongoing)
The Mistress - TAENNIE (ongoing)
She Sees - ROSEKOOK (✔)
He Remembers - ROSEKOOK (✔)
Take Her To The Moon - TAENNIE (✔)
Die With Me - TAENNIE (✔)