Dimitri Zafirov | Updated with the recent changes within the financial market

Financial analyst plays a key role in managing finances for a business

Financial analyst plays a key role in managing finances for a business. he's a crucial part of the business team, which is why he's given the responsibility of managing crucial tasks like analyzing the financial data, making financial forecasts, and giving recommendations to the corporate. It's important to effectively use financial resources so as to form a business profitable. A securities analyst develops an excellent investment plan and executes all the finance-related functions for a business.

As the securities analyst plays a strategic role in business functioning, it's important that you simply pick the proper candidate for the work. Dimitri Zafirov is one of the foremost talented finance analysts who are experienced and knowledgeable in his work. He likes to stay updated with the recent changes within the financial market, which is why he's currently pursuing a Ph.D. from the University of California. He has done his graduation from Concordia University and has completed his masters' from the Montreal Institute of Economics. He also features a diploma in computing from Dawson College.

In addition, Dimitri is extremely talented and may speak three different languages. he's also an expert in SQL9, VBA, Oracle 9i, JavaScript, etc. When he was in Montreal, he got two academic awards – for getting the very best GPA and for presenting an unprecedented thesis. He has also worked in Letko-Brosseau & Associates, where he worked as an associate researcher. As an associate researcher, he worked on many international projects and gained an enormous appreciation for his work.