1. The start

March 24 2002.

"Hey Brooklyn!"  Alice called as she rode on her Black skateboard.
"You got your money?" 
"Heck ya I did, took longer than I thought it would be getting my money. I forgot I left my money in my bathroom." Brooklyn said sheepishly.

"Well forget that and let's go!" Alice yelled.

As Brooklyn and Alice rode off out onto the road, they were originally gonna go to the ice cream truck first because it's a Sunday.
Then Alice had an idea.

"We should go to Ivy's house! We haven't been over at her's for a hot minute." Alice suggested.

"I guess we could go since the ice cream truck is closer then where we were gonna wait at first." Brooklyn said lazily, she didn't really wanna bike further.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Alice and Brooklyn arrived at Ivy's house, they threw their bikes onto the ground and rushed to Ivy's house doorbell and rang it.

***
A few minutes later..
The door would creak open showing Ivy.

"Oh, hey guys! Didn't know you guys would stop by!" Ivy said.

Whisp..
Whisp..
Whisp..

"Hey..Do any of you hear that?" Ivy said frightened.
"Yeah, It almost sounds like a.. LIKE A STORM OF BLACK WIDOWS!" Brooklyn yelled. "C'MON WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!"

As the girls were running for their lives, Alice had searched up what happens when a spider bites you.

The black widow spider makes a venom that affects your nervous system. Some people are slightly affected by it, but others may have a severe response. Right away, you may feel severe pain, burning, swelling, and redness at the site. You may even see two fang marks.

She was satisfied by this answer because it wasn't as horrible as she thought it was, but it still made her cringe thinking about the answer.

This is the start of the creepy crawlers.