Prologue

"No no no no no no!" You sighed, tugging at your hair, you ripped the page out of your notebook and threw it into the now overflowing waste bin, filled with crinkled up pages that all suffered a similar fate.

Your agent had been nagging you to write a new song, but your inspiration levels were at an all time low. You were an up and coming musician, and your songs were gaining lots of popularity, and fast. Your fans were hungry for new music, and your agent was eager to give them what they wanted. It was frustrating being 'famous' you just wanted to make people happy and create music at your own pace, still you were thankful to your fans for enjoying your music.

You sighed and reached for your can of energy drink, it was empty. In an irrational fit of anger you threw the can across the room and it bounced of the wall with a metallic clang.

Maybe it was time to take a break. You climbed out of your desk chair, your feet slightly numb with pins and needles from sitting in the same position for too long.

You stepped over the various instruments, papers, empty cans of energy drinks and manga that were strewn around your messy office.

You heard a meow, looking down you saw your ginger tabby, Flick, circling your legs. 'Are ya' hungry bud?' Flick meowed in affirmation. 'Heh, thought so.'

Exiting your office you stretched your back and yawned. Peeking over at Flicks good bowl, you saw that was empty. You opened the cupboard in which you normally kept the cat food. It was empty and you swore a moth flew out.

'Sorry bud, i'll have to pop down to the store real quick. Don't worry i'll be back soon.' You said as you meant down and  scratched the little fireball behind his ear.

You grabbed your wallet and keys which were sitting on your kitchen bench and left your house, making sure to lock the door behind you.

You were lost deep in thought as you walked to the convenience store down a few blocks away. Living had only just moved to Morioh a few weeks ago, and you were as lonely as ever. You decided to move to Morioh because it was quiet and you wanted to work on your music in solitude without any distractions. You had moved into your house after a distant relative had passed away, leaving the house to you in the will. You were planning to sell the house but after catching a train to Morioh, and seeing the house in person, you fell in love with the atmosphere of the peculiar town. You couldn't quite put your finger on it, but there was something bizzare about this place.

You entered the convenience store, the bell ringing as you pushed open the door. The cashier smiled at you and you nodded in response. Deciding to pick up some groceries while you were there you grabbed some milk, bread, a few cans of cat food for Flick as well as a six-pack of your favourite energy drink.

You walked up to the counter and after paying, left to go back to your house. You decided to take a shortcut through a dingy little alleyway. You clutched at your bag of groceries, an uneasy feeling filled your stomach, you felt like you were being watched.

You tried to keep your eyes ahead, focusing on the streetlamp at the end of the alleyway. You were close to your house now.

Suddenly you heard a noise behind you, you whipped your head around.

You cleared your throat, 'I-is there anyone there?' you called out, trying not to sound as scared as you really were.

'I've heard your music on the radio before, your voice is quite lovely.' A voice replied.

'O-oh, thank you.' Your heart thumped in your chest.

The figure stepped out towards you, it was a guy, he was pretty tall, well at least compared to your short stature. You took a step backwards, trying to make some space between you and the stranger.

'Wait.'

Your body froze. He was holding something in his hands, a bow and arrow?

'C-Can I help you?'

Your mind raced, who the hell would have a bow and arrow and this hour of the morning, especially in Morioh?

'My name is Keicho Neijimura and I think you might have something that can help me.' He lifted up the bow, you stumbled back a bit, trying to distance yourself from the threat, but the man was quicker.

He notched the arrow, aimed, and fired.

You stumbled back a bit as the arrows entered your abdomen. You dropped the back of groceries, cans of food scattering across the floor and rolling into the darkness.

You cursed as the searing pain jolted through your body, your vision began to blur and you felt your limb stiffen up. You swayed slightly before falling to the ground.

And suddenly,

everything went black.

A/N

Phew, finally the first chapter is done. I hope you all enjoyed. Let's just hope that i can keep up the effort and continue to update. Sorry if this was utter cringe,

-Mars