Authors Note

Hi guys! I didn't expect this book to get any reads at all but it seems to be gaining a little bit of traction. So I have a few things to say! First, thank you so much for reading this and enjoying it! It would mean a lot if you voted on it and helped get it out there. Second, all original songs of Jades band At First Bloom are my original songs. I actually am in a band called At First Bloom. We have two songs currently available to stream on amazon and Spotify, and purchase on iTunes. It would mean so much if you could check us out, singing and writing music is my true passion. Third, no, I will not do detailed smut. Mostly because I'm not comfortable writing it, though I enjoy reading it. So please, don't ask for it. Fourth, I'm an adult and work full time so I don't have an update schedule. I write chapters whenever I feel inspired or am bored. So I'll update like three times in one day and then not at all for a few weeks. I hope that doesn't bother any of you. And fifth and last of all, if you have any plot ideas, people you want to make an appearance, or even if you want to be a character in this story, feel free to comment and let me know! There is no strict plot to this book. The beginning was based on a dream I had, and I know how I want it to end, but everything in between is free game! Thank you for supporting me, and feel free to check out the other story I'm writing called Electric Love! It's a lesbian romance story about two girls who meet in a hospital. It might have some triggering content about abuse and suicide so if that bothers you, it might not be a great idea to read it. Thank you for reading, now back to your regularly scheduled programming.