CHP 2

Whosh...whosh....whosh..

The sounds of wind blowing through the cape of the mysterious half face mask boy with Raven hair. Holding into some notes and vocal papers.

He walks above the wooden floor boards that was place above the stage for more information the main big stage it has a thousand of fancy sits in all honesty it was to beautiful to describe it.

The mysterious boy climb up the ladder even if he can actually float up the ceiling but where the fun on that.

He went to the roof top of the opera building to be showered with light, the sky was a beautiful color of blue, the city's and road was like art from a painting.

The boy sat on the roof and hold up his papers and notes and read them peacefully.A gentle wind blew on the boys face while his cape followed ,the boy took off his mask and close his eyes and thought. Maybe Tsukasa was right...maybe I should- no...I can't just go for it I have to be patient...sigh.

The boy continue on what he was doing and re-read his notes laying back on the roof top sighing once more but heavily.

.....

Yashiro was talking to Aoi-chan at the langue room taking sips of tea and some cookies that was hand out.

Aoi was explaining about the rumors of this building about the why the chandelier falls and more stuff they say that an spirit haunts the opera.

Yashiro giggled time to time about how Aoi would make yashiro laugh and dense on the story telling.

She didn't know that a lot of things happen here but they all said it wasn't real but just rumors to be told.

Yashiro told Aoi that she was going to the toilet to power her nose ( some of you may know what that means) .Aoi insist that she would a company her but was later called by her ballet teacher .

As Yashiro was walking in the old bathroom she could fell weird vibes coming form that place but decided to shrugged things off.

Little did she know....

Someone was also in there..

.....

Hanako was walking around till he stop by an old toilet that was once used before plus if was the girls one he went in the third stall just cause he was bored (-preverted ).

Sitting at the toilet stall he feel like something familiar just happen in this place but he shrugged it off.

Crack..

The door to the toilet cracked open Hanako notice but just stayed in the stall thinking it's all over for him and would get punch on the face cause his in a girl's toilet room.

He sat on the toilet stall with his legs closed to his chest( The L sit) sweating like crazy even if the fact he actually can't be seen by others .

That's when his mind crossed. Okay hanako try you know looking through the st-No! You aren't a prev just stay in the stall till the girl or whatever leaves....damn it. Hanako slowly floated to the stall door and saw teal haired girl that was soaking her face with water which the ghost thought if that human was okay.

Hanako just stared a little longer like his a murderer coming out to kill her( no pun intended) .Until he heard little sobs from the unknown teal haired girl .

"I...I just wanted to sing,thanks to Aoi-chan I was able to do it but...what if she isn't there, ugh Yashiro Nene get a hold of yourself, be grateful you have a opportunity to sing again."  The girl said out loud looking though the mirror in front of her.

"I just wish I could sing forever and get better." Hanako just stared in awe. Than he realized that the girl said wish . Hanako kept thinking maybe it's his lucky day after all.

March 4th

Yashiro came up form the steps of the building for rehearsal but something unusual happened. An white little thing with red panted on the middle of the white orbe
F

loated there. Yashiro looked around if anyway was just trying to pull a joke on her but non was there.

Yashiro walked near it but than it started floating away . To the stairs and to the big stage , yashiro was behind it following care fully even if she doesn't know if it's a trap or not. Naive. The girl came back to herself when the orbe stopped .she looked around and saw the place liked like a abandoned room or a attic .

Where..?

"Hello there~"

°°°°°°°

A/n okay hi um yeah so actually this is was supposed to be 1111 words and a bit longer but the plot was Abit mix up so I cut it to 734 words sorry for the long wait and disappointed 😔 but I'll make it up to you guys .

Moon~