moc fights: city beta

(Picture is marina midoryia)

hello. I am a marina. that is the name I go by at least... I've had so many people approach me simply for my connection to the number 1 pro hero deku. or my father. I'm the adopted child of midoryia izuku and todoroki shoto. 

enough about who I am, today is the day of the entrance exams into ua and I've decided that rather than get in by my parent's recommendation. ill go through the exam and if I make it then I make it. if I don't... well... oops... ill try again at a different school. I am sitting in a large room inside ua listening to an upbeat friend of mine Kirishima. or as most know him. redriot. and we are going over how we are to be examed and there will be three different tests. the written test, the robot fights. and the man to man. they won't care about gender or sex. they just need to see our skills. once we get out of the room we are directed to our different battle areas and we are told to begin. many of us just rush in while others use their quirks to climb or jump to the top of the buildings... I'm part of the first group. I have to run right in. I find my first robot within 3 minutes. we have 20 minutes to get anywhere above 20 points. I'm starting off well. I shoot off-stream of liquid napalm into what seems to be its face, comparing its sensors. I run-up to it and start climbing the robot as it moves faster trying to get me off of it. I get to its neck and I melt through a plate hiding its motherboard and it shuts down giving me 2 points to start with. I run on ahead running around the robot in front of me and going off to find the next robot. 

I find the tokoyami brothers working together to take down as many robots as possible. I start climbing the robot while they are busy trying to distract it. I melt its motherboard and shut off just like the first. I poke my head from behind it and wave to them with a big smile on my face. I jump down from 20 feet in the air and use my napalm to slow my fall. I land safely and start running off down an alley. I keep jogging till I find the next robot with 5 points in my favor I shot my napalm at it and it can't see anything so I start climbing again. I once again melt through the plate to the motherboard and through the motherboard itself I now have 6 points. I'm doing great with only 12 minutes left I should be able to make it. I see a small group of 1 and two pointers with three other examinees there. I get three robots boosting my score to 10. I run out after recovering from my burning hands. I run to the dark to take a small break of only two minutes. I time them. I get back up and get going and find a tree pointer rolling down the street. I blind it before starting my climb I melt everything and jump to the ground, once again using my napalm to slow my fall. before running to find my next points. I now have 13 points that good with- ¨ 10 minutes left!¨ I'm interrupted from my thoughts with a broadcast that confirms how much time I have left. 

a little bit after the broadcast I see a bigger group with 3 or 4 fighters taking down robots coming at them get the other 7 points I need in that group and I'm forced to take another break in an alleyway. I'm able to take a 4-minute break with two broadcasts for 8 minutes and five minutes.

I've gotten myself up to my needed 20 so I calm down a bit and I get back up after my 4-minute break to get one more two-pointer before the 0 pointer is released in the last two minutes. I just happen to be 5 feet from it when it's released. I of course turn in the other direction till I'm cornered and I force myself to calm down through an exercise my pops showed me. I squeeze my thumb till it hurts and then let it go and all my anxiety rushes out of my brain calming instantly. I look up at the robot and tale a wide stance before letting off the strongest stream I've shot this entire time. I blind it in two shots and I let out a blood-curdling scream as it feels like my hand is on fire. I cool it down and I gingerly start my climb as my hand is much more sensitive than it usually is. I melt through the metal and climb down the robot instead of jumping because my hand already burns. when the time is over a nurse comes out and checks on everyone to make sure we're alright. I tell him about my hand and he takes me inside to let me put an icepack on it. ¨actualy id prefer it if I could give it an ice bath.  I've tried icepacks before and they melt too quick for me¨. he tells me I can and fills a bowl with cold water and plenty of ice cubes for me to dunk my hand into. I let out a sigh and about 5 minutes later I pull it out to let my nerves wake back up. my hand still burns after the feeling comes back to my hand so dunk it again to relieve the burning. the man to man battles are about to start so I walk out to the battlefields escorted by the overly talkative nurse. I'm forced to make small talk and feel bad for her daughter that I have no knowledge of. once I get out there kaminari is standing by a drawing box of cards with names on each card. every person must draw a card and everyone must fight twice. 

everyone goes up to draw their cards and I get someone named iteharu hisa. its a girl. ok. let's do this. she drew someone named niiro enyoko. his quirk was something called water claw. once they start their fight I see her firing off electricity bolts and him dodging most of them as he gathers water from his surroundings and sending it at her trying to send her off her feet and out of the ring. once she tries her hands off she sends another bolt at the mass of water he's collecting and he's shot backward from the shock while she's stunned. Kirishima declares iteharu the winner and then other people go up till it's my turn to fight her. I use mostly martial arts I've learned from dad and tiny little distraction burns here and there. just enough for her to feel it. I'm able to kick her out of the ring and I win. I give her a small bow and she returns it as we both exit the area. 

I created iteharu with a friend of mine. I don't know what her profile name is on here but her first name is Jules. if I've made any spelling errors in this story please tell me in the comments. my friend also came up with the entity of class 1b with another owner one of her friends.