Epilogue

♡(> ਊ <)♡

"Yah! Stop tickling me"

You said To jungkook,who looked like he won't stop tickling you while you cuddled with him on the sofa while watching a movie. You suddenly kissed his neck and that's when he froze.

You giggled while kissing his neck again. He didn't move an inch. He looked like he's was so in shock. Everything around him stopped. He felt loved. He felt lively again. You both may have kissed each many time after you both saw each other but this felt something different.

He blushed furiously as his eyes widened.

"Where is my playboy Jeon Jungkook?"

You asked while caressing his cheeks lovingly. You loved him so much that you are ready to do anything for him.

"You o-okay?"

Jungkook asked you confused with the sudden change of behaviour. He looked so cute when confused that you wanted to squish his cheeks but instead you laughed at him and kissed his cheeks for the last time before getting up and hurrying upstairs to take shower.

Jungkook being the confused bunny boy just sat there looking at TV think of the scenarios that just happened feew seconds ago.

He blushed furiously and smiled thinking about it again and again.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"I love you"

You said while back hugging jungkook who was making dinner.

He giggled feeling your hands on his waist.

It was so peaceful. So silent. You could only hear your heart beat sound mixing with his.Everything felt so unreal. Him being with you after so many year. Finally.

You smiled. You are finally genuinely happy about everything.

"Done!"

Jungkook said cheerfully while placing two clean plates on the table and then placing the kimchi and noddles.

"Eat and tell me how is it?"

He asked you which you nodded. You grabbed the chopsticks and then finally took a bite. Your eyes immediately widened. The kimchi and noddles he made was so tasty. You looked at him eyes widening every second and showed him a thumbs up

"Mind-blowing!"

You said and then continued eating while making him chukle.

"Thank you"

He replied while smiling at you.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"You don't even know how much i missed you"

You said while looking at him and then pecking his lips. He laughed.