chapter1 how it came to be

Hi I'm izuku midoryia and I'm one of the most feared mafia leaders in Japan now I'm sure your wondering how this came to be well it all started when.........
(5years ago he is 10)
I wake up in my bed to hear my mom and dad fighting again I'm so tired of then screaming all the time.. I get out of my bed to take a shower when all of a sudden (CRASH) I hear a loud bang and a loud scream from down stairs I quickly go down stairs to see my unconscious mother laying on the floor bleeding shes still breathing so shes alive I look at my dad and see only haterd in his eyes I look at my mom again and suddenly a giant ball of anger? Fills in side of me no not anger I.. i.... I wanted to kill him....
My dad looks at me with a hateful face and yells GET OUT OF HERE GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW! He screams
And then I did something I'll never forget no I said blankly.
Exuse me?! Who do u think your talking to unless u wanna look like your mother I'd suggest you go to your room! NO! I scream with anger I run to the kitchen and he follows me he backed me up to the sink and attempts to hurt me but before he could ( silence) I grabed the closest thing to me and swing it and I look down to see my father bleeding badly but not dead yet.
I-izuku w-what did u do! I'm IM GONNA KILL YOU.
that's when I snapped.
Father u cant kill me if I kill you first
I jump on top of him and stab him multiple times all over and laugh
Then I get up and cleen up the blood I look in the living room momma still knocked out I drag my dads body and burry it out side in the back yard
I go inside the house and take care of my mom about 15mins later she wakes up.
I-izu? Baby weres your dad I need to talk to him! I think for a minute and then. He left yeah he said he is tired of this family and left..
My mom is clearly shocked but I clam her down by giving her a hug.
And that's when my life like this started...
(2years later he is 12)
Even at my current age I was very powerful and even joined a gang at first they laughed but when they saw my skills they opened up and soon. I became bosses favorite member but a few months later he died and let me be the leader I become one of the youngest gang leaders and they all respected me.
(Presnt time)
I woke up early and decided to take a shower after my shower I notice I got a text it's from my boyfriend kai.
Kai
Goodmorning babe♡
                               Morning kai^^

Are you coming to work today

             Maybe it depends if I have.         homework

Okay well ttyl babe♡♡

                   Okay by babe❤

I change into my uniform and go to school
(At school)
Hello midoryia kun iida says waking over to him. Hey iida kun!
(After classes at lunch)
While eating with the squad I get a phone call and once I see who it is I get a shocked look on my face and urakaka notices
Deku kun are you okay?
I-i-i I'm fine I h-have to uh take this its import yeah BYE BRB!!! I yell as I run out the cafeteria.
Iida and urakaka exchange looks
Maybe its really important iida says
He looked pretty nervous tho urakaka says. Maybe we should follow him shoto says blankly.
Oooh good idea todoroki kun!
No no no absolutly not! Iida yells
That is invading his privacy!
Cmon iida what if hes in trouble or something!
Ugh fine...
Yay! Urakaka squeals
(After following midoryia)
Therw he is urakaka wispers be quiet.
(On the phone)
ugh I told u not to call me at school this better be important! Or I'll fire you!
Iida and urakaka look at eacher
What does he mean she wispers
I'm not sure iida wispers let's meet listening
Oh... an Alliance? I guess that's kinda important I'll be there after school intell then dont try to kill anyone Haha bye~
Urakaka looks at iida and todorki shookly
W-what did he mean dont kill anyone? Urakaka says.
I'm not sure we should follow him to wherever hes going
They all agreed and went on there day

Oof did yall like the first chapter? Tell me what you think of it In the comments:)
Sorry if theres spelling mistakes uwu have a nice day