How You Met <3

1. Luther - N/A due to Irrevocable Vendetta

2. Diego: You asked for his advice on buying a hunting knife at a supply store, and you two ended up talking for a while about knives. You leave the store together and just start walking down the street, talking about pretty much anything. When family is mentioned, you both notice the other get a little uncomfortable. "I guess I'm not the only one with a crazy ass family situation?" He laughed.     "Nope, you gotta save some of the pain for other people," you reply back. He chuckled. While you're walking together, a tall, skinny, shirtless man in leather pants runs out of the general convenience store on the other side of the street. Diego stopped in his tracks. He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Klaus," he sighed.     You giggled. "Part of the crazy ass family?" you asked innocently.     "More like the crazy ass of the family," Diego said. The tall man glanced over while running.     "Hey Diego!" he said, before colliding with the side of a slowly moving van. "Watch where you're going asshole!" the tall man screamed. You laughed harder and Diego started to smile.     "Your family seems just delightful," you giggled.     "Oh, there's a lot more where that came from," you cocked your head at his statement, "If you'd like to meet them sometime," he finished with a smile.     You grinned back, "I'd love that."

3. Allison: You were a photographer at a red carpet event, but weren't really interested in the celebrities, only in getting paid, and as long as you had a certain number of sell-able pictures b the end of the night, you got full pay. Allison went to a back room to take a break from the constant media attention. You were sitting in there, scrolling through your phone. She hesitated at first, seeing you had a camera. But when you looked up and simply cocked your head and looked back down at your phone, she sat in a chair a few from you. She was intrigued with you because of the fact that you never hassled her to smile for the camera or answer rushed, shouted questions. When you two talked, you seemed genuinely interested in her because of her personality, not because of her fame. This isn't something she usually encountered, so it was special to her. You two ended up exchanging numbers, and she even volunteered for some photos at the end.

4. Klaus ❤: You and him had the same dealer, and showed up at the same time. Your houses were ironically on the same street, so you walked together, as it was late and dark, plus you two were already going the same way. You got to talking about drugs and why you both took them. When he told you he was an Academy kid, you grinned and said that that was cool. He laughed bitterly at that comment, which made you start to think about it a little bit more. "I bet it was hard though, all that attention and never just getting to... breathe, ya know?" His eyes widened slightly and he just looked at you and smiled. You smiled back. You two ended up sitting on the Academy steps, talking and laughing for a while. He pulled out a cigarette, which reminded you of how your urge as well. "Got a light?" you asked.     "Shit, no. But there's one inside, just wait in the creepy foyer for a tick," he said, waving his hand around in the empty air of the, well... creepy foyer.  You chuckled and stood there waiting. He eventually came back and you two continued to talk and laugh and smoke. (and here it comes... ya never would've guessed...) You guys exchanged numbers to keep in contact for the future, although both of you are horrible at answering texts.

5. Five: You and Five both met at Griddy's Donut Shop. The same waitress that was always there, Agnes, turned to you first. You ordered coffee, black. Then she turned to Five. "Coffee... black," He chuckled. You smiled at him. As Agnes tended to the other patrons there, you and Five started to talk. You talked about growing up in this town, some about family, and about literature and math too. You are both intelligent, and were able to keep a conversation going for a while. Five was impressed with this, as he usually has no one but Delores to talk to, not that he mentioned the mannequin to you then, though. As he finished his coffee, he started to stand up, "See ya around," he said, grinning as he turned to leave.     "Here, wait!" you called. You plucked a napkin from the dispenser and grabbed a pen from the counter. You quickly scribbled your number on it, balled it up, and tossed it at him. "For your travels," you say with a wink.

6. (Alive) Ben: You two often saw each other at the library, but your interaction usually didn't go further than awkward smiles and hand-waves. Until one day, you decided you'd really like to actually meet the cute boy at the library. One day you were there, sitting at your usual table and seat, and you saw him make his way to his usual seat, which was facing you, a few tables over. When he looked up from the book he had brought and saw you, that adorable smile appeared on his face. You lifted his hand and waved. But this time, instead of waving, you rose and made your way over to his table. His eyes widened a little, which made you giggle.     "Well hello," he said, smiling at you.     "Long time, no see," you laughed. He chuckled. After you introduced yourselves, you both sat there for a few seconds, before you reached over and tapped the book in front of him. "What's on the menu for today?" you asked.     He smiled, "It's called A Beautiful Mind, it's about this genius mathematician during the 50's who made these really cool advances in a bunch of different fields..." He went on, talking about the book for a few minutes. You pay attention to his words, but also his voice. You honestly didn't expect it to be as deep as it was. It wasn't like James Earl Jones or anything, but it was a bit deeper than you expected. But he always kept his tone soft. After a few moments, he noticed you staring at him. When he cocked his head, you snapped out of it, embarrassed.     "Sorry, I was just kinda thinking," you said, your cheeks turning slightly red.      He laughed, "You're good," he said. You both sat in silence for a few moments, just looking at each other with soft smiles. All of a sudden, his watched beeped, and he looked down at it quickly. "Damn," he muttered.     "Everything okay?" you asked, concerned at his distressed expression.     "Yeah, just late for dinner, and that's not good," he laughed.     You frowned, "I'm sorry if I'm going to get you in trouble," you said.     "Don't apologize," he said, "It was well worth it," he said with a smile. You smiled back. "I'll see you here tomorrow?" he asked, backpedaling towards the door so he could still look at you.     "As always, kind sir. And don't hit the column," you laughed as he bumped against the giant support column and jumped back, startled. You laughed and he smiled.     "See you, y/n," he said, turning to leave.     "Most definitely," you said as he walked out.

7. Vanya: You and Vanya met at the small music shop downtown. They had rearranged the store since the last time you were there, and you couldn't find the sheet music. You passed shelf after shelf, sighing in frustration and leaning against an empty space next to a wall of violins. You pinched the bridge of your nose and tried to remember where to retrace your steps. "Hey... do you need help?" You heard a soft voice say. You opened your eyes and looked to your right, to the violins. A short girl with brown hair stood there.     "Yes, actually, if you don't mind?" you asked politely. She shook her head. "I can't find the sheet music, it seems like they've switched everything around just so I can't find stuff," you chuckled.     She laughed softly, "Well, what are you looking for in this labyrinth?" she asked.     Your cheeks tinged pink as you said, "Sheet music," quietly. She let out another soft laugh. She started walking toward the other end of the store, waving for you to follow her.     She lead you straight to the sheet music. She waved her arm out, "Here you go madam/sir," she said shyly.     "Thanks," you say, smiling. After that, she wandered back over to the violins. You both left separately, but after seeing her there and talking to her a few times more, you two exchanged numbers.  

(A/N - Tah dah, that was my sleep deprived brain's work there. I'm probably going to be updating randomly, I've been helping paint rooms for money, and it's time consuming. Also, imma be asking questions at the end of every chapter, to make it a bit more persnal/interactive. Thx for reading, and I wish smooth sobriety to all the gays, emos, and otherwise. T/y beautiful people.)

- Spence <3

Favorite character from UA and why?