Not a cute girl

Kae watched as her classmates argued with each other. Igarashi was pulling Nana's hair and scolding him for something. Kae found this cute, her heart was beating rapidly in her chest and she couldn't help but drool. This is exactly what she would call a "treat" for her fujoshi self.

<><><><><>

Igarashi reached for Nana's hair and pulled it. 

"Owww!" Nana said.

"This is your punishment for being so reckless and almost driving into that old lady," 

"Chill, it was no big deal. Old lady should've learned how to- ouch!" 

Nanashima had recently taken his drivers test, with Igarashi in the backseat watching as he drove around. He had almost caused multiple crashes, which resulted in what was happening right now between him and Igarashi.

Just then, the teacher walked in and all the students were told to sit at their desks so they could begin another boring class.

                                                                               ****after school****

Nanashima and Igarashi parted from the others, their houses were in a different direction than everybody else's. "So, wanna go for a ride in my new car tomorrow?" Nana asked.

"I can't believe you actually passed," 

"Well, I was promised the car if I passed, and I got luck on my side. So how about it?"

"Sure. But be sure not to crash this time," Nana nodded as they approached Iga's house. They waved to each other and then Nana set off to get to his own house.

                                                                                          ********

Igarashi heard the sound of a car honking. He opened the door and went outside to see a white car parked just in front of his house. Inside the car was a good-looking guy with blonde hair and green eyes, who was wearing a red buttoned shirt and waiting for his passenger to step inside the vehicle in which he was driving.

Iga closed and locked the door to his house before approaching the vehicle. Nana unlocked the door for him and he stepped inside the car, which had a brand-new car smell to it.

While he drove, the pair talked about sports and school and any other regular things best friends talked about. Nanashima surprisingly didn't make a lot of mistakes with his driving this time, which was enough to convince Igarashi that he was getting better at driving. Not the best, but at least he was making progress. 

Nana parked the car at a cafe. He and his boy-best friend went inside and ordered some coffee. They were going to take a break here and then continue driving around in Nana's car, since he wanted to show off his driving "skills" to Igarashi so that he could prove he wouldn't almost crash again.

They sat at the table, waiting for their coffee. Both of them were on their phones, with the matching tiny anime character chains attached. A shadow approached them and they both looked up."Nanami?" Nana spoke. 

(I just picked  a character from Danganronpa because I didn't know what to name her)

"Nanashima! You remembered my name~ I thought you had forgotten about me..." she said, surprise clear on her face with a tint of joy to it.

"Why are you here? Do you need something from me?" Nana asked. He looked calm but he had this sort of roughness to his voice.

"No, I just was surprised to see you here." she said.