CHAPTER ONE

❝ holy fucking shit

holy fucking shit. Are those contacts?

-----
hii
this is a lil author's note btw
This fic will be switching pov a lot soo ya
aLSo this story contains some no no words and if u aren't comfortable with that leave ig lol sry
byee
-----

EIJIROU KIRISHIMA WALKED INTO HIS FIRST YEAR CLASSROOM at UA hero academy. He was a nervous wreck to say the least, anxiety is a bitch ya know. But kiri being the social butterfly he is, planned to make a manly amount of manly friends and become the manliest hero out there. Ambitious goals, I know.

His eyes scanned over the room. He was early so there wasn't that many people there. His eyes reached the back of the room when his bright red eyes caught on a pair of light blue ones. His own widen in surprise for making eye contact, yet he continued staring back. He'd be lying if he said they weren't stunning though. The other pair was a mix of blues that resembled the early morning when birds began chirping, the morning dew was still fresh and the air was crisp.

The stunning counterpart tore their eyes away eventually and left kirishima in a stunned mess. He slightly shook his head and broke out if his daze and walked to the pair of eyes that left him in awe.

" Holy crap, they were so pretty oMGASJDSLS– "

He attempted to catch a glimpse of the owners face without being creepy. He really tried, like really tried not to be creepy. Unfortunately that didnt work out for him. The pair of eyes caught on again at least twice and every time left him a mess before darting away again. Kirishima did notice  that the owner was a girl, a girl with cat ears and a tail. Well she actually had three tails which he assumed was because of her quirk.

He made his way to her desk and noticed that she had earbuds in. He still wanted to talk to her so he made a manly decision and tapped her desk.

She looked up with those eyes and he nearly choked on his own breath.

She was fucking stunning.

His mind was running a million miles a minute as he look at her face and tried to calm down but oHMYGOSHSHESSOPRETTYANDHEREYESANDSHEHASASCARONHERFACELIKEME—

*clears throat*
Anyways

She had big eyes filled with gorgeous baby blue and black markings that went from the tips of her eyes to her cheeks and dipped up resting on her cheekbones. There were other faded markings on her forehead going into her hairline. She had full lips with the inner side lined with black. Fluffy ears sat in her head along with long gray hair. She had a nose bridge that was slightly crooked ( it had been broken in the past) And sure enough she a scar across her eye just like kirishima although hers was more prominent.

Kirishima snapped out of it, sucked in a breath held out his and and introduced himself.

" HEY IM KIRISHIMA EIJIROU, NICE TO MEET YOU "

First chapter after like a month of publishing aHaHa
sorry tho
So ya

Peace✌