Opening up

Thank you all for the amazing response to the previous part.

My idea is to stick to the KM's character sketch as in the original, only to an extent. For eg: Here, M is seen here to have certain expectations from K and goes through a lot of mood swings as against the original. Please allow me to take such necessary liberties in their characterisations and dialogues. I'll ensure that the sanctity of KM is maintained. 

In this part, I've tried the possibility of a dinner date. Hope it meets your expectations. _________________________________________________________

She hears a thud from behind and holds Kathir's arms in a reflex😓

Both turn around to find two middle aged men at the fag end of the corridor, slightly inebriated,  trying to push open their room's door.. 

One of them: Saari Saar.. Kadhavvvuu sikkitruku.. thorakka mudila.. adhannn... sorryyyy you carryy on plss.. 

K: Sir.. adhu enga room'uh! Unga room saavi ya enga room ku pota.. epdi thorakum? 

Them: (Chorus ah!!) OOH Apdiyaaa !! Sorryy Danks!!

K: Paathu.. kadhava odachida poringa.. 

M heaves a sigh of relief.. Meanwhile realises her promixity and quickly moves away from K.

K preoccupied with seeing the men's tantrums, didn't notice anything of what M did😐.

The lift opens and they enter in.

KM were standing diagonally opposite to each other.. 

M gets excited seeing the mirror in the interiors of the lift, starts taking selfies in different poses. She notices Kathir giving a puzzled look. 

Mmv: Ivaha namala paakara madiri iruke.. selfie ku koopuduvoma? 

Vena.. eduku! epdiyum vendaam nu dhaan solaporaha! 

Kmv: Evalo foto dhaan edupa! Salikaadha ivaluku!! 

K turns to face the door..   

While they were wandering in their own thoughts, the lift door opened and they both gasped seeing the view in front of them..

They both have never ever seen such an exquisite place in their lives

Their eyes scanned the picturesque view across all the directions in awe trying to comprehend their surroundings. 

Earlier that evening, Jeeva had requested his friend to ensure that KM gets the best experience.  

Kathir and Mullai were escorted by the Head Waiter to a specially reserved table at the end chamber of the restaurant. Their table was secluded from the others and shimmering navy blue lights decorated the parapet walls, elevating the ambience of the place.