Terrors

Cat Grant stands before a camera, her left hand up to ensure she hears what is coming through her earpiece. "This is Cat Grant reporting live from New Orleans' historic French Quarter where the Martian Manhunter and Superman are in mid-battle against." Behind her the two heroes either telekinetically dodge the cars being thrown at them, or smash it straight into the river. "The so-called Terror Twins." The camera zooms in on two figures who jump at the heroes, the distance from the camera to the fight prevents anything other than their white-blonde hair, white tops and black pants to be picked up. "Who have been on a three-state rampage through the south."

One of the twins throws their sibling at Superman while they are still aimed at ManHunter.

Superman catches the female twin by the forearms, counteracting her brother's throw before spinning her around to throw her in the same direction ManHunter is throwing her brother.

Both twins crash through the roof of a warehouse. Landing hard enough on the concrete slab floor to dent it. Both of them almost bouncing into a messy roll that leaves them both groaning in pain.

New Orleans, September 14th, 16:53 CDT    

Discombobulated they both sit up, the boy looking up with his almost neon blue eyes as he rubs the back of his neck near his chain and lock necklace. Seeing the Mardi Gras style decorations around them as both twins get to their feet.

Behind them, Red Tornado has inhibitor collars on them before they can react.

The boy notices first yelling a sharp "Ey!" through his thick southern accent. The collar's three slots all glow bright red, indicating that it has turned on. Despite the high pitched whine the boy tries to make a grab at Aqualad, but Kaldur easily pulls the other teen's arm behind his back. "That don' feel right." the other teen groans, still fighting against Kaldur, but getting nowhere. It takes a moment for him to realize why he feels off. "My strength. But I dun' just gone toe-to-toe with Superman."

"Congratulations." Superboy's voice is almost sarcastic as a heavy-duty combat boot comes into view, showing off that in both outfit and hairstyle he looks identical to the teen Aqualad is keeping pinned. "That's more quality time than he's ever given me."

M'gann looks worriedly at Conner before heading over to the female Terror Twin. Placing a single hand on the other girl's shoulder.

"Gotch'er inspiration, sister Tuppence?" Conner asks, his accenting matching the deep Southern one the boy was using.

As M'gann turns towards Conner she shapeshifts to match the female Terror, Tuppence, completely stunning the two real Terrors. "I believe I do, brother Tommy." her accents a little less pronounced, but not wrong.

"Somebody tell me what's goin' on!" Tommy demands of the two look-alikes as Batman comes up behind them.

"It's simple," the Dark Knight tells the Terror twins. "they're under arrest." accenting his point is the two collars he puts around the two Teen Heroes necks, seamlessly

Belle Reve Parish, September 16th, 21:55 CDT   

Two cop cars lead a bus, tailed by a hover drone, down a winding forest road. Inside the bus M'gann checks out her thick black cuffs before looking bast Conner at the cop armed with a gun between them and the front of the bus. In the back of the bus is Victor Fries, and across from them is Icicle Jr. Who silently mimes kissing to M'gann, much to her disgust.

In an attempt to make the monotony pass faster she remembers why they were sent on this mission in the first place.

"This past Fourth of July four ice villains staged simultaneous attacks. Mr. Freeze, Icicle Jr, Killer Frost, and Captain Cold were all easily apprehended." the Dark Knight informs the Conner, M'gann, and Kaldur. Superman at his side, while ManHunter and Red Tornado are behind the teens. "Perhaps too easily. Cold and Frost were immediately sent to Belle Reve penitentiary a federal prison designed to house super-criminals. The 17-year-old Icicle Jr. was sent to a juvenile facility. Mr. Freeze, to his usual cell in Arkham Asylum. But Freeze petitioned the court to be declared legally sane and Junior sued to be tried as an adult. As a result, both await transport to Belle Reve which seems to have been the goal all along. I'm sending the two of you in to find out why."