Chapter 5

Little recap
You went to see who was at the door of your apartment and you were shocked to see this person at your door...
*end of recap*

Gemma: Tayler?Mom?Dad? Why the fuck are you guys here!
Tayler: I told them that I found you and so they wanted to see you.
Dad: Yes we did now hunny are you not happy to see us?
Mom: Ya and why did you run away from home?
Gemma: How did you guys know where I live?
Tayler: My new girlfriend Jade told us.
Gemma: Of course she did. Anyways to answer your questions I ran away from home because of you guys and I never wanted to see you guys or dads friends again, EVER!
Mom: Can we come in please?
Gemma: No way now stay out of my life all of you.
Tayler: Well are you friends with Addison?
Gemma: Why you wondering that?
Tayler: Because you are looking at the new member of the hypehouse.
Gemma: You have got to be kidding me !
Tayler: No I am serious.
Gemma: Ok nice seeing ye and the next time I will see any of you guys is never so bye bye!

You shut the door in there face and start looking for houses that are near the hype house so you go see Addison still. You then decided to post a picture on Instagram.

@Gemma_Walker

I have to move ASAP so if anyone has a place for me to stay please dm me! I am sad that I might have to leave my only friend @addisonraee but it is for my own safety and so history doesn't repeat itself

@addisonraee: so history doesn't repeat itself? What happened in your past that is so bad that you might have to move away from me?
↪️@Gemma_Walker: I will explain soon I promise

@lopez_tony: You could stay at the hype house if we ask Thomas
↪️@Gemma_Walker: No offence but I can't stay there I am sorry but I can't

@taylerholder: Because of me isn't it that this is all happening
↪️@Gemma_Walker: I ran away from you bro and mom and dad once and I will do it again I swear I will Tayler so don't think about trying to find me again.
↪️@lopez_tony: Tayler is your brother!
↪️@Gemma_Walker: Yes he is and I wish he wasn't because I hate him so much

@ondreazlopez: Why do you hate your brother so much?
↪️@Gemma_Walker: I will explain soon I promise
↪️@taylerholder: I am telling them in a few minutes because mom and dad are here to
↪️@Gemma_Walker: Tayler don't you are going to twist the story and I will lose my friend Addison and then I might lose everyone all over again!

@Jade_Miller: Aww is there trouble in paradise
↪️@Gemma_Walker: Stfu backstabber you damaged me because you used me and I thought we would be bffs for life but I guy was that was all a big fat fricking lie.

Load 50K more comments

A few minutes later I get a lot of dms from members of the hype house and then I realised that Tayler told them his side of the story which is so twisted and I now guess I won't have any friends. I look at them and I knew they were going to be cruel to me but not this cruel.