prolouge~

I looked down at the city below me. The lights twinkled and sparkled and danced all around. It was beautiful, and I felt good. A dainty hand gripped my shoulder. I glanced at my team mate. "Raven, things are changing." I said with a smile. "We did this."

    "I know, and it's about time." Her eyes were also glittering in the moonlight.

    I pulled an apple from my satchel after sitting on the ledge of the towering skyscraper. I tossed it to Raven, who greatfully took a bite. "We finally evened things out, no one will go hungry ever again." I chuckled. "At least not when I'm  alive." Raven nodded.

    "I won't let it happen either.. I guess it just depends on which of us lives longer." But she wasn't laughing, she was serious. When I hadn't said anything in a while she looked over at me. She had to squint her eyes only to see an outline.

    My dark skin and hair were hard to make out in the night. Not only that, but I'm also wearing black from head to toe. "Sorry, it's just hard to think about death right now." I said, thinking back about my bloody past.

    "I understand," She replied. We dangled our feet over the edge. "I was with you the whole time." She leaned closer to me. "We faced it together."

    I leaned in too. She was going to kiss me. We locked lips over the city of Twilight.